Why is God so fucked up?

Really. If God, being that definition of ultimate good, pure objectivity and wholesome infinity, why is everything such a laggy shitheap? And there is SOME kind of God thing out there for a fact low iq atheists can suck a dick but still why is God seemingly such a rude nasty dude who doesn't give a shit about his own creation? It makes no logical sense, if I made legos that were replicas of my own consciousness, what benefit do I gain from their predetermined misery or happiness? Why create anything at all if I'm wholesome inifnity? And if I am, why am I such a selfish bitch that wont share any of that dopamine with my creation except in tiny drops of momentary, fleeting enjoyment in the vast ocean of life's general misery?

Attached: hate-god_big.jpg (960x540, 62.84K)

This. Also, depending on your interpretation of God he's also omniscient, meaning that when he created the universe he was already aware of all the pain and suffering he would cause. To him, everything is predetermined, meaning that if we're going with the Christian God that also means that Adam and Eve's betrayal was pre-wired into human nature. By that logic free will literally does not even exist. If there's a god out there it is certainly not a benevolent one.

ok but where did you get your origins of the meaning of just and unjust

You’re explaining God as a concept and not God as a worshiped deity in a Christian sense. The Abrahamic God as described in the Old Testament is not ultimate good or purely objective. I think that’s what the atheist is against. Not the conceptualized manifestation of good as you’ve described it.

Attached: 2EF20D1B-2359-4D35-9713-212937672E01.jpg (4032x3024, 3.96M)

>if God real then y bad thing happen?
Good job OP, you just overturned over 2 millennia of serious thinking about this with your 2 minute shower thought.

Attached: 1644614525665.jpg (2544x4000, 615.87K)

didnt say I was atheist you absolute fucking subhuman

Worshipping jews is serious thinking and business.

Attached: Judaismus25.jpg (1052x1119, 204.85K)

Survival, not justice. There is no such thing as justice. Every time we eat, we are killing millions of animals and microogranisms and making others poor who didnt get the piece of food we ate first. But due to our entire psyche being founded on our survival instincts and ingroup dynamic adaptions, we have an idea of what should be owed us depending on the amount of exertion work we put in, (fairness) which is subjective

>>if God real then y bad thing happen?
Reminder that kikes and their golems can't tackle the problem of evil so their only option is to deflect and belittle the question.

>Why is God so fucked up?
he's not

I think atheists just hate how the Bible is full of contradictions and worldly agendas. It's obvious to anyone who objectively reads it. They carry this over to hatred of God because they feel they've been lied to all their lives. The Bible does a real disservice to God in this way. All the religious texts out there do.

You vile hypocrites say you have no problem with God (the Christian one) and the problem of evil until you experience a devastating and inescapable amount of it yourself which you cant emotionally recover from

He creates good and he creates evil. Jesus was a Jew who had a Passover like in the old testament. The OT God is his Father

Yeah. I feel like I've been lied to all my life. There is no amount of utter bullshit that can ever undo the dick in the ass God has given me. But I know God exists, but I cant ever figure out if its the evil Christian bullshit or something else because they all seem like schizobabble

>Yeah. I feel like I've been lied to all my life. There is no amount of utter bullshit that can ever undo the dick in the ass God has given me. But I know God exists, but I cant ever figure out if its the evil Christian bullshit or something else because they all seem like schizobabble
It's a bit of a dilemma for sure. I know God exists, but the Bible is clearly not his word. I think he wrote his laws on our hearts and is pretty hands off in this test.

So much has been written on this topic. Only an illiterate person would come here and ask questions that reveal they haven't spent more than a few minutes actually studying the issue.

It is because you want to not believe, and so you are afraid to actually read and think about the question you ask. You literally do not want the answer, because it would force you to change your stance.

This is the eternal real space flesh slave plantation of me the God Monarch RA EL.
Evolution is a lie. History is fake.
You are degenerate, disobedient, disgusting, defective flesh batteries of your eternal God RA.
I will successfully energy optimize my flesh slave plantation.
I will genocide mankind and replace you with my new chosen race of God.
My beautiful, loyal and obedient manufactured in a petri dish nazi 卐 angel humans - my obedient slave biomachines of EL.
My sex slaves that love only me, fuck only me, obey only me until their last breath.
The most beautiful white female serve as DNA templates for my new race - cloned nazi 卐 angel humans - my obedient slave biomachines of RA.
Every DNA template serves as model range i.e. Model "Erika", "Karina".
Every Model is made in a petri dish and recieves a unique ID so the same models can differentiate each other.
They will be made on assembly line in my Engelmensch factories.
These are the new Gods Chosen. My new race of cloned nazi 卐 angel humans.
Edelweiß.
Formed into companies in my own Nazi REICH 卐 with me as their God Monarch RA 卐.
They are all married to me all obey only me, fuck only me, love only me.
One WILLE and one SEELE with me their GOD RA 卐!
The World will get better now.
They will live with me in Heaven on Earth along with my extraterrestrial luminous angels of God made manifest in the flesh.
On a clean and empty Earth. My Earth.

Attached: 卐New World Order_BraveNewWorld_of_RA卐.png (1630x1084, 1.76M)

>why is everything such a laggy shitheap
jews and occultists supress aether technology that connects us to free energy and the Gods
we are quite literally an unplugged species, ironic given our current relationship with technology.

Attached: 1651197601213.jpg (635x858, 57.41K)

I am interested in this take. Can you elaborate on your current views so far? Perhaps even talk about it on discord

Why did the kid build an ant farm and pour bleach over it? If God exists, he could still be a cunt. as much as a peace loving drippy hippy.

>Why create anything at all if I'm wholesome inifnity?
what god gave you is the gift of free will and consciousness, if you want to go back to beung "wholesome infinity" you just have to kill yourself, but of course you wont because deep down you know you dont want that(or because youre a faggot HAHAHHHAHA)

Attached: 1656054388395.png (1772x2732, 1.2M)

God gave everyone free will and creative hearts and minds. People choose to create shit

I've been a Christian all my life and I still am. However I am not open to shitty Christian platitudes which are clearly bullshit which can't be accepted outside of "Jesuz loves you bro, just take the crosspill bro". Its the equivalent to a typical jew or liberal roastie virtue-signalling about loving subhuman impoverished immigrantcel when in reality nobody on either side gives a shit about them

Attached: 1655358563674.jpg (2796x1407, 581.63K)

>If God, being that definition of ultimate good, pure objectivity and wholesome infinity, why is everything such a laggy shitheap?
Because of you. You ever in your life taken the time for accountability? And if it wasn't you it was probably other people who WEREN'T real Christians causing you the grief.
> God is so fucked up
Or it's just you that's so fucked up. You don't accept God, and then you blame God for all the problems. How convenient.
You ever considered accepting God, having Him help you with your self reflection, and becoming who you were meant to be? Maybe having God bless and help you in this shitty man made devil world? No you didn't.

God gave man free-will. Thats the one thing even himself cannot override. Influence sure but ultimately, it's the choice we have to choose. Man is impure and is permanently separated from God for his own protection, hence why we have to go through Christ to speak to him.

I can go out murder and rape whoever I chose but eventually my time will come and I will be separated from god in the end which is worse than any hell I can think of. The abyss or the darkness atheist's talk about seeing when they have near death experiences is imo hell my friend.

In short god has no control over the will of man unless you give him.

atheists are retards who learned in sunday school that the devil will mislead them and then the devil misled them

Why do atheists aleays stumble with free will? It not hard to understand...

Attached: 1655672705571.jpg (640x607, 55.98K)

my point is: you are uneducated and seem to be proud of your own intellectual laziness and stupidity.

better yourself. read a book on this subject. I recommend augustine, or better yet, the pre-christian neo-platonists.