Christcuck can’t refute this. Abortion is a basic human right period

Christcuck can’t refute this. Abortion is a basic human right period.

Attached: DB27CB80-6BB2-412B-A44A-BB175B1858DA.jpg (828x799, 283.66K)

What does any of that have to do with not killing your children?

bold of you to think this board believes in human rights

>welfare funding
Lol. Lmao.

Literally none of the examples on the right reduce abortions.

Children? It’s just a clump of cells

You can't refute that atheist communist Stalin outlawed abortion in Soviet Russia.

If women weren’t in poverty they would have to have the risky procedure. It’s a win win for society

Left is cheaper

Attached: ntc3.webm (720x1280, 1.25M)

What I’m getting at is this place is full of incels. No wonder women don’t want you. Need to learn to respect them

there's nothing wrong with abortion. Why the fuck do you want to bring another being into this world to suffer?

Lol this actually may have broke the jew

I guess he wont be facing off against the competition anymore

Attached: 6785484584864585468.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

unironically true, and this would be achievable in a collectivist people's community. But America is the society furthest away from a collectivist people's community in the history of mankind.

Attached: 1611858948509.png (497x650, 261.91K)

>Christcuck
Turn 18 and we will take your opinion seriously

Murder is wrong.

>Closing the wage gap
Closing the legs gap would be the most effective

Okay sweetie

Because Marxist wanted to destroy the family before Stalin took over and saved the USSR for a few more decades

They were made safe, legal and rare in the 90s and whores just spread their legs more. I’m not even Christian, but deus vult. And stop killing babies, you impulsive, roastie cunts

abort yourself, cunt
sage

See

>provide everything I could conceivably need, free of charge, or the fetus gets it!

STOP HAVING PREMARITAL SEX AND NONE OF THAT IS NECESSARY

STOP GIVING YOUR VIRGINITY UP TO A RANDOM LOSER YOU DON'T INTEND TO MARRY

Attached: 1493628276808.jpg (600x600, 81.96K)

looks like one of those 3d model face textures

Yup. They had what they asked for but they just had to keep pushing it out further and further until it became aborted up to 10 days after birth. You didn’t think the pendulum would swing back? Cope and seethe.

fuck you faggot

FUCK CHRISTKEKS

Attached: 1656176997557.jpg (1024x857, 104.08K)

>Comprehension sex education
Is there any evidence to show that sex education beyond "Protip: You can get knocked up" actually serves to reduce anything?

>Access to free contraceptives
Why should they be free? So the plebeians can fornicate without consequences on the taxpayers dime? Just don't fucking fornicate, degenerate coomers
>Comprehensive sexual education
Agreed but we all know 'comprehensive sexual education' will be about how it's transphobic to refuse to suck a tranny's 'female penis' and shit. There's a very simple lesson: don't have casual sex and you will not suffer from unwanted pregnancy, venereal diseases and reduced pair bonding ability
>Universal health care
I agree that medical costs incurred by procreation should be covered by society. But I do want to add that this is the same kind of people who will scold someone for putting down an aging dog when the veterinarian costs for a disease are too high
>Welfare funding
Yeah lets subsidise niggers and beaners to make even more offspring the parent cannot support
>Paid family leave
It would be better if women worked less when they become mothers but otherwise I'm not against paid family leave.
>Ending housing insecurity
Again with the fucking "marxism decreases the number of abortions". Maybe don't have unprotected sex out of wedlock when you are incapable of dealing with the consequences. They just ruled that allowing you to commit infanticide just because you're a poorfag without responsibility is a state's rights issue
>Closing the wage gap
bs
>Funding education
"gibsmedat or I'll kill my own child" s04e67

Attached: bcfd711791_Screenshot_2022-06-25_at_10.46.35.jpg (600x918, 178.68K)

>give me free shit or i'll have to kill my children
stop being a whore
sage

Although I am a pro-choice lefty who disagrees, I will say you should change your wording to
"Murder of fetuses and children is wrong."
I say this because murdering POLITICIANS is good and right.

Women and children need boundaries, set by responsible, territorial men. They do not need freedom.

Attached: 18B293A2-D7C8-4018-B46A-49C64819885A.jpg (720x721, 49.8K)

i should just kill you then since you're suffering

0/10 bait. If you want to catch responses your bait needs to either be retardedly inflammatory or contain at least one kernel of truth but twisted to suit an agenda. Flat out horseshit isn't good bait.

Objectively, statistically false
The more access to free contraception has increased the more teen pregnancy, abortion and stds have increased. Same with sed ed welfare, universal Healthcare and general education. This is objective reality, now fuck off.

>according to SCIENCE!
>words words words
damn
is it possible for them to make a meme?

No, but I do think that a proper society should take care of its women. Then again, this is the most conservative website out there. Women belong in the kitchen, yada yada. No one actually cares because no one here is a woman.

If it was a nigger, you wouldn't have a problem with it, would you?

fixed

Attached: Untitled.jpg (828x799, 102.33K)

You don’t have to worship a jew to know abortion is wrong user. It was forbidden by the original Hippocratic oath to the healing Gods; abortion is wrong, do no harm.

We have all of those things yet abortion still happens. If you'll kill babies whether we pay you or not we might as well save the money.

Overturn roe v Wade....

>"No! That's barbaric, how dare you tell someone what to do with thier body! That is sexist too! Only a woman should get to decide to do with the baby! This is going to kill woman! Her body her choice! That against human rights!"

Ok fine let's play word salade insanity debates

- Someone? Excuse me that's disrespectful against people with dissociative identity disorder, you meant to say "someone's" or "they's"
-body? Excuse me thats ablism some people don't have body's to use. The right term is body inclusivity!
- woman? Her? Excuse me that's disrespectful against people with transgenderism, you meant to say "someone's" or "they's"
- Baby? How dare you assume the age of someone by how they look. Age is a construct to oppress people from work school and opportunities, you meant to say "someone's" or "they's
- human rights? Excuse me you are oppressing trans speciesism and the furry community. How dare you talk down to people of that community. you meant to say "someone's" or "they's.

Rewritten:

"No! That's barbaric, how dare you tell they's what to do with thier body inclusivity! That is sexist too! Only they should get to decide to do with they's! This is going to kill they's! They body they choice! That against they rights!

Total nonsense....

>We have all those things
No we don't.

>that fucking pic
Have a (you) my basketball American friend