How would Any Forums reply

Attached: Untitled.jpg (500x202, 28.03K)

nigger

Tell me where the dead baby parts go and there will be an end to the horror.

Don’t care, close your legs

it aint the baby's fault the rape happened.

Yeah she should have that baby

What about the baby’s life?
They’re fighting for an 11 year old to get to kill a baby.
How about they both live?

The rape has to be proven then we would let you abort. I’m done with believing the victim

Attached: ill-take-things-that-never-happened-for-500.jpg (488x351, 77.54K)

id tell her to go back to africa..

Easy, the girl that she met wasn't real. She is lying. Every woman is now claiming they know 6 gorillion girls who have had underage incest rape babies aborted. They are all lying.

is he defending the uncle's right to rape?

Sure you did, Betsy, sure. I bet your staffers were insistent that this kid was earnest and totally pregnant

It's an awful state of affair, but killing her child isn't going to undo the rape, but it will end a life.
Better to have the baby and put it for adoption. It seems to be the best solution, though there isn't a good solution.

If only cars existed to cross state lines

an underage incest rape baby just flew over my house

She has the right to give the baby to an orphanage so that a responsible family can take care of the baby.

>Fogle
>Dutch slur of Vogel
gas gas gas

fuck her rights

Based uncle

If I were in charge that girl and her uncle would be back in their mexican land and there wouldn't be Jews and cartels and NAFTA destroying their society as well as ours

think the real numbers are like .001% or something, 1/1000th of a percent or 1 in 100,000 abortions

it’s okay white women, you can still just cross state lines with an intent to murder.
Wait that sounds familiar