What do we do about America's drug problem?

What do we do about America's drug problem?

Attached: 1656158974747.webm (1000x636, 2.95M)

Embargo the Chinese and deport spics.

We declare a war on drugs

change the world in such a way that people have no want to do drugs or poison people

Attached: 1656175453474.png (1334x900, 390.97K)

This, also ban naloxone.

Kill ALL drug users, 80% of whom are American.

Why do you bother asking when we know you want to legalize all drugs? When the town you live in is full of methheads pushing shopping carts down main street and you wonder why your car keeps getting broken into?

The only reason drug addicts steal is because of their high price, which is a result of prohibition. If you want to vastly reduce the number of criminals and illegal immigrants crossing the border you must end prohibition

I’ve overdosed from fentanyl too.
Nearly died
Only took one small hit and was told it was “China white”
Woke up in ER
I thought we were getting cocaine and my friend pulled a last second switch on me
I just sort of went with it
One tiny hit made me woozy
The second killed me
Shit is no joke
I’m not out looking to use opiates either
My drug habit is probably a gram of cocaine when I can afford it maybe once or twice a month
That’s how fast this fentanyl shit can take your life

step aside, it will solve itself.

God, even with her clear white trash facial structure I can't help but fall victim to her cute demeanor and fashion.

Women are a dangerous thing.

Attached: 1630684436722.png (192x222, 62.36K)

Repair the family (and other societal rot) so people don't feel the need to use them as an escape.

You just know she fucks niggers

>That's how fast this fentanyl shit can take your life
Yeah if you're a fucking retard that does drugs lol.

If you don't do drugs you're a pussy

Have you seen that new stuff? I think they call it tranq? Fucking fent mixed with benzos. Fuck that.

As long as Jews are on top, this will never happen.

If you offered her some more, she would suck your dick right there. Right there in the middle of the room.

Lol

Attached: 1648473506603.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

Nothing, and that's a good thing. We in the Any Forums movement support a life that's tough, brutal and short. Drug use is a choice. If you die from an OD, tough fucking luck. More roasties should do drugs so they die and men become 60% of the population or something. Then we can have permanent GOP rule and deport all niggers.

Subhuman

>just crack the fuck down on it like they do with antisemitism
>simple answer
>memeflag
>1 post
>obvious shit
>cute girl
this is a shill thread

Attached: 1654215054879.png (2280x1550, 80.36K)

I can save her bros, she will have my kids and be a good mom who goes to church with me and reads the Bible daily

Opiate addiction is trauma based. Opiate addicts are self-medicating psychological trauma. They enter into an unhealthy relationship with the drug in which it holds back the impact of their trauma, so long as they keep taking the drug. The moment they stop, they get hit with everything at full force, on top of the physical effects of withdrawl. That's what separates a hedonist and an addict, and dominates the two behaviours towards drugs.
So... if you want less opiate addicts, you have to generate less trauma in society. Yeah, good luck with that.
Stimulants are something else again. There's been some success in treating stumulant abuse as a form of ADHD, and we've even located the genes that make people more likely to go down that route too. No idea how you'd stem that tide if it's genetic, maybe by very early diagnosis and intervention as if the patient had chronic ADHD even though they don't display symptoms yet?

Attached: 1616637204078.png (641x713, 603.63K)

Your friend must be a retard. What sort of buzz was he expecting? How do you go from coke to an opiate? It's the anti-party.

America is so fucked up they are talking about fentanyl being laced now! the ultimate killer lacer of other drugs now is being laced with more toxicants, serve you well, gay faggot drug war, now, now everybody wants the old school heroin junkie back.

>Opiate addicts are self-medicating psychological trauma.
Not true. Opiates produce extremely intense feelings of pleasure like no other drug can, which is what addicts want. It's just hedonism plain and simple