Tavistock at work

I'm a dev at an AI solutions company. Boss spoke to us about a team from a company called tavistock institute not far from our office will be "working" with us
>Tfw I see countless threads flash before my eyes
The weird thing is that they will not be clients, meaning we will not actually produce any software for them(that I know of). They are coming to "learn", I have to explain to fucking group Psychologists and psychoanalysts essentially how our AI works. What scares me is that I was thinking this is supposed to be kept secret since it's a business right? But no tavistock gets free access to the companies secrets for FREE.
What is going on? am i just sperging or is this genuinely strange at least?

Attached: WojakPepe.jpg (229x220, 13.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/read-this/mi5-agents-are-legally-allowed-to-commit-torture-and-murder-in-the-uk-in-the-line-of-duty-3161395
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Burn down your building and save humanity.

Attached: YES.jpg (912x317, 87.76K)

>I have to explain to fucking group Psychologists and psychoanalysts essentially how our AI works
so hijack it, tell them some bullshit like AI works via reverse psychology so we need to tell it to spread holohoax information and crime statistics

Nigger I hoped you googled around that shit before coming here.
If not a slide thread, as always.

Attached: E2CA26AC-135D-463A-B21F-CC39AD17F7F4.jpg (1125x1176, 940.96K)

Elaborate, please look into Daniel Estulin's book on the Tavistock Institute to prepare yourself user. May G-d be with you...

Is your AI any good?
What can it do?

i will get fired when they notice contradictory reports from different staff most likely.
Dont scare me user, i will have a look though cheers for the heads up
considering our client base is relatively large corporations id say so
>what can it do
Nothing ground breaking, we're just efficient

Do you like working with it?
Has your company come up with any interesting innovations with the concept?

Say it's just a math and start explaining some autistic math models. Preferably in pajeet accent

I mean its a comfy job user and programming is kinda chill so yeah id say its nice considering some other jobs ive had to deal with in the past. Also, its kinda difficult to get into specifics without letting the cat out of the bag. Also, are you interested in AI/ML? you give the impression you are.

Nothingburger.
Most non tech normies are picrel to AI.
It isn't rocket science, it's barely able to tell a banana and a telephone pole apart with a 100% efficiency.
>ai is d future guys go check them out
>Wow
>Comes back with unrealistic expectations
>Leaves feeling foolish
Happens every time.

Attached: 1067297eead5bdb13f0a5195d4193e5d.jpg (644x800, 57.5K)

>Make a Hitler AI.
>Make it pretend to be globohomo and sell it to t-stock
>????
>Profit

True if big. Scary shit op. Do the needful sir

I've only played around with basic concepts like neural networks, never had time to get into it as much as I'd like.

Unironically the best piece of advice so far. Cheers user, i wanted to pilpul initially but wouldnt know how to without getting clocked. Mathematical Pilpul seems the best option.

Tavistock train all of our secret service agents, so I’d try hiding that power level lad kek

>tavistock
guessing you know those guys are one of the main trans pusher

>"Tavistock Institute: Social Engineering the Masses"

Kek. Thats what im thinking as well but since T-stock is pretty prestige i would expect they will send non-retards.
Good stuff user, youre probably ahead of 50% of people who work in AI

Give them false info but make sure to cover your tracks so that if you get "caught" you can make it look like a "honest mistake" know the size of your bite

Make sure to mention transcendental/irrational numbers.

You’re probably being bought out by them for black projects. I’d recommend looking into the INSLAW Promis Software incident and Danny Casalaro and it should all make sense when their employees come on site and start questioning you.

>they will not be clients
>They are coming to "learn", I have to explain how our AI works
>I was thinking this is supposed to be kept secret
>What is going on?
Yeah...

Im a class A autist mate so i worry i may over do the hiding and considering theyre sending fucking psychoanalysts.. they might just clock me. Any last minute tips?
Yes lmao. ive browsed enough of here and /x/ to know exactly what they do.

Well considering what happened to INSLAW, ops boss is probably just going to get fucked over for free. Either that or they’re not announcing a buy out so they don’t have a walk out.

I’d just stay clear of them. They’ve unironically trained people who are legally allowed to murder anyone on this entire website without repercussion so long as it corresponds to mission objectives. I’m not even joking.

yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/read-this/mi5-agents-are-legally-allowed-to-commit-torture-and-murder-in-the-uk-in-the-line-of-duty-3161395

Checked
wtf legally? i thought they did extra-legal torturing. Holy blackpill.