Your thoughts?

Your thoughts?

Attached: CsI2PBrWIAAL4w1.jpg (1200x1200, 215.17K)

Retard

Imagine there's no race religion politics

Blame Adam and Eve for fucking up everything, I guess.
Satan must've been one smoking hot dude to nab Eve though.

Racial tensions are getting worse over time as globohomo increases, shlomo

The world would be a much better place then, identity should be based off of merit/skill and not what country or race you happen to be born into.

A kick to the face is also somewhat jarring as well user.

Attached: disconnecting.png (468x205, 66.34K)

When we all own nothing we will finally be equal. And by "we" I mean the plebs. The elite will have plenty.

It's the standard trope of a woman thinking she could do better. Only two people on the planet, and the woman still finds a way to fuck around behind the guys back.

Yeah and some people have no merit and/or skills. They will be looked down upon. And it will start all over again. And if not race, religion and politics it will be something even more unpalatable. People are not equal.

The point of dividing everyone is for the select few to have power and wealth while everyone else is distracted by celebrities, sports and politics.

fpbp

>identity should be based off of merit/skill and not what country or race you happen to be born into.
Absolutely nothing would change.

God wasnt going to let us wander as monkey men forever.

Attached: 5-768x1098.jpg (768x1098, 151.96K)

No we weren't. Maybe in the beginning, when early man was wandering a cold, indifferent world on his own, but we quickly formed tribes out of necessity to survive.

People being devoid of merit and skills is a result of this rotten society that drains our soul and anything good or creative out of us.

It's also a warning against man's complacency. Adam should have been spending time with her. Instead he stopped giving a crap and bad things happened. Many such cases.

Total BS. We are inherently tribal and naturally divide into our tribe and the "Other". The Other is less than our tribe and can be exploited as necessary. Read a book on cultural anthropology for Christsakes!

Ukraine should stop being xenophobic

I don't know about aaaaaaallllll

>it is impossible for one to be inherently inferior or superior to others in terms of merit, skill and drive. one race the human race
Are you Scandinavian?

Gay, irrelevant platitude, like everything based on emotion.

LMAO white people can't freely identify you fucking nigger so the problem must be with you

It wasn't implying we were ever united to begin with

Stupid bullshit.

We were all humans untill niggers came along now there's humans, niggers and some weird abominations too

Imagine there's no humans. No pain or suffering.

Some humans are more human that other humans. Some humans are more equal/free than other humans. Some less humane humans have dual citizenships and nasty genetic disorders + neadrithal dna. Other humans just want to uplift everyone and return to the 90's era which I guess was a threat to neanderthal hybrid ruled wall Street companies.