Muzzie shoots up gay bar in Norway

What a shame that he didn't kill many more fags, at least he cancelled pride month in Oslo
stormer-daily.rw/norway-cancels-anal-sex-parade-after-islamic-attack/

Attached: Norge-Oslo-9.jpg (920x560, 223.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stormer-daily.rw/norway-cancels-anal-sex-parade-after-islamic-attack/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10718773/Suspect-Irish-gay-hate-serial-killer-case-two-men-murdered-Iranian-refugee.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based migrants.
doing the jobs that whites won't.

>stormer-daily.rw/norway-cancels-anal-sex-parade-after-islamic-attack/
kek

a muslim walks in to a bar
orders shots for everyone

>based migrants.
More GDP, less gays. Refugees welcome.

Muslims keeps it real. God bless. Z

Hahahaha so that's what the fags were complaining about on twitter today. The anal parade canceled. And this after the monkey pox busrt after an anal party too.
Hulk Hogan brother.

i kneel

Attached: 1656158975200.jpg (1024x354, 26.42K)

They are calling this a mass shooting but he killed 2 boomers and it was likely just your everyday immigrant feud

Attached: 143561498545.png (447x327, 177.84K)

good, fags want to import the third world they can live with it

>happenings
Muzzie killed two fags in Ireland too, not that long ago.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10718773/Suspect-Irish-gay-hate-serial-killer-case-two-men-murdered-Iranian-refugee.html

nevermind I'm a retard. He injured 21 gays and single-handedly canceled pride. It's kinda weird because I remember asking here some weeks ago why muslims never attack these events considering how haram they are, but there you go

Attached: 1633367360080.jpg (692x1100, 206.53K)

Kek

Attached: Screenshot_20220330182833_Twitter.jpg (1080x676, 122.16K)

>refugees welcome
Reveal star of david, kike

>*strikes you*

>Omar Mateen II
>Lutefisk Boogaloo

You're a vile cretin of a human being aren't you? How'd you like it if someone shot at you for liking women (yet obviously incapable of getting any)

I hope you and your family get their jaws shot off

dodgy like the orlando afghan

HOW MANY DEAD DID THE MUSLIM CHAD SEND HELL ?

Attached: 54C2DF85-C198-4B7E-B8E1-9A6D4087B696.jpg (960x736, 127K)

Working hard to prevent the spread of monkey pox

They did in the US before, ever heard of the pulse nightclub shooting? Prior to the glow op in Las Vegas it looked untouchable as the high score.

Muslim got chased down, wrestled to the ground and arrested by a bunch of faggots from a faggot bar.
Hahahaha, so much for le based moooslim.
Fucking nupol gayer than all of those fags in the gay bar, shitskin loving faggots.

Fuck that's actually really embarrassing for a race known for its suicide attacks. He was this close to paradise and then got absolutely disgraced. Islamic terrorists in Europe will need to get one back to regain our respect and fear.