/pol's take on ABORTION is RETARDED

>abortion
>less niggers
>no abortion
>more niggers

>b-b-b-but it's up to the state to decide. if they wanted an abortion they could just fly over to the next state

niggers have no money /pol, white people do. now only white people will be getting abortions. congratulations, you've just accelerated being a minority.

>realise I'm on Any Forums
nvm, most of you aren't even white anyways kek

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-25 at 17.42.11.png (1406x850, 871.57K)

>Any Forums's take on abortion is retarded
>posts Any Forums's take on abortion
>isn't white himself

Abortion good, abortion bad.
Covid bad, no vaccine bad.

See the infinite tread mill of nothing burgers yet?

Attached: 5b0d1f5d58c956177813798.png (800x800, 127.61K)

It's fewer niggers, retard
also Any Forums
I don't care if there are ore niggers in America, the strain will just accelerate the inevitable civil war. Why do you think that is a bad thing?

>ore niggers
KEK

shut the hell up dutchfag, why do you care that you cant murder babies in certain states here anymore?

>can't respond with anything other than shitty fucking facebook memes
That's a typo. Yours was stupidity
sage

cope

See the meme is that the devil likes it when babies are murdered and is mad when they aren't.
Stop acting like the devil

Attached: IMG_20220625_084657_450.jpg (1280x847, 149.9K)

>typo

Attached: close-up-photo-of-womans-fat-fingers-typing-laptop-keyboard-2F7A8MC.jpg (1300x956, 89.21K)

Attached: depositphotos_148801933-stock-photo-schoolboy-sitting-at-desk-with.jpg (1600x1167, 126.7K)

>close-up-photo-of-womans-fat-fingers-typing-laptop-keyboard-2F7A8MC.jpg
got em

>nooooo Any Forums you have to support child sacrifice
no lmao

>depositphotos_148801933-stock-photo-schoolboy-sitting-at-desk-with.jpg
got em again hahaha LAMO

Can you prove that abortions reduce the number of kids?

USSR and China were huge on abortion and both had huge birthrates.

Modern Eastern European countries have low abortion rates and low birthrates.

Give evidence or you're just for killing unborn kids.

this is clearly a stunt to get suckers at the voting booth to vote for democrats.
and it diverts attention from the economy.
on top of that it raises the number of blacks.
white women will just get an abortion where they can.
black women will be too lazy for this.
they'll pop out niglets and send them to the nearest orphanage.

Attached: 1647261531441.jpg (442x493, 47.89K)

Attached: 1579873194384crooked-teeth2.jpg (768x415, 42.1K)

>this thread again
get lost moshe no one cares

seethe cuck

kys virgin sage

They have control of Congress. I guess abortion isn't important enough to nuke the filibuster.

die mad, kike loser

The nigger population has skyrocketed since Roe v. Wade (only from 12% to 14% of population....but that's because the denominator of the total USA population is way larger due to mass immigration via Hart Celar Act).
The white population has dropped since Roe v. Wade.

Maybe....kikes have been LYING to you about abortion?

Attached: thot.abortion.feminism.webm (720x1280, 3M)

You're really winning here OP. keep going lol
I'm not even saging anymore because the cringe salt is too good

>more niggers
>more crime
>Republicans are tough on crime
>More and more people will vote Republicans

oh you're just jealous that I don't live in a shithole filled with afroniggers

Attached: places-to-visit-in-netherlands-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 368.39K)

good, I can smell your shit breath from here. fuckoff from my board you crooked faggot

Attached: ccd.png (1000x1000, 214.58K)

>yeah, the Jews are trying to CULL niggers and BOOST the white population!
fifty years of total failure of your theory
kys

Attached: margaret.sanger.anti.white.abortion.jpg (1006x1047, 152.69K)

>more protests this weekend
Kek not happening due to Pride

No lol, all that will change is more blacks will be getting welfare for all the kids they'll have, like they already do. If you think welfare sucks and whites are just cattle farmed for taxes now, you haven't seen anything yet.

Why do you think jews love abortion and are seething it's being banned? It's because it's 'part of their religion' or whatever shit they spun you. It's because white people have the most abortions. Yeah niggers have a lot for their percentage size. But if all those white children were born the demographics wouldn't be so much of a problem. Abortion and the pill did the most damage to white demographics than anything. And they are both pushed by jews. Use your brain

Show me where in the constitution a woman has a right to an abortion. I will save you the trouble, you can't, as this right does not exist. Therefore it is remanded to the states to pass thier respective laws with the input of its population. Full stop.

Attached: FearTheMullet.jpg (268x311, 13.49K)

just ignore the island inbred, his mother was probably an alcoholic as well. greta thunberg looking ass...

how come feminists call the right to abortion a fundamental right that is based upon the constitution?

Blacks don't get abortions, it's almost exclusively White girls.

Pol are not real racists. For pol racism is just a chance to be edgy and dark. Pol tier racism does not respect that there is an actual under class of people who are too primitive to take part in society and represent nothing but a cost. That the underclass and everyone else is suffering under the burden of a group of African decedents who have lost so much capability that an actual humane final solution is desperately needed. That this is a serious topic that needs serious discussion. That this discussion needs to happen in an environment free from luls and rancor and hate.

It could have been upheld by the 9th, but I'm not smart enough to know why or why it hasn't been.

Any Forums loves niggers now

>muh niggers
COPE
Immigration is the engine that moves demographic replacement, not abortion. Killing white babies to kill a few black babies, when there is an infinite pool of niggers breeding in Africa is the ultimate good goy move.

Anguish? Not being able to kill a child causes them be in a state of anguish?

>now only white people will be getting abortions
I wish you faggots would give up your stupid spam threading this retarded talking point. Nigger population is in perpetual decline because niggers get abortions regardless of the law you stupid fuck
>muder is illegal
>niggers do half
>somehow these people are going to obey abortion laws
Top kek faggot.

Attached: you're bad at this.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

Tell me why I would want kids to be born from a mother that literally wanted them dead? That sounds like they are destined for a shitty life and they will make our lives shit. I say let the trash take itself out, why bother trying to save future low lives and other dregs on society. Good parents don’t even imagine aborting their kids

Attached: EBCCEC27-548B-4F94-B789-B523389E9684.jpg (1024x1024, 120.87K)

There's not a single thing that could save the United States pre or post RvW being overturned outside of mass deportations and violence. All this does is give us something to laugh at while we sprint towards Brazilification, which is going to happen regardless.

Attached: 1656129945056.gif (300x300, 737.92K)