Whats is the term for being a voluntary incel? Is it a "cel"?

Whats is the term for being a voluntary incel? Is it a "cel"?

Attached: roe v wade.jpg (837x588, 136.7K)

cello

volcel if being specific but celibate is widely acceptable

dumbass

Why do they keep labeling Florida as pro abortion. It has a constitutional amendment that guarantees it and I doubt that will change.
As best you might see some restrictions but Florida will keep killing niggers that is for sure.

Attached: 1645793846800.jpg (1498x1537, 225.23K)

fuck off roastie. you're not taking half my money and forcing me to raise your rugrats.

I'm gonna take my balls and go home.

Attached: 1454601640.jpg (720x960, 91.82K)

oh also chaste but i havent heard anyone use that in a dogs age

based and retropilled

Vocel

don’t even try it. you’re obviously an unfuckable, unloveable, and unemployable loser. you’re not even a person.

you are pretty good at pretending to be a woman online.
Nice imitation of how their hedonistic, materialistic and narcissistic nature constantly glows beneath poorly constructed facade

That's just called being celibate.

abstinent
don't use chud terminology like volcel, incel, chad

the term is roastie until roe is overturned

no more boasty roasty toasty now that they'll get pragent if they fuck random people!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes women are like that but is there anything wrong with it?

what the fuck is with you faggots? i ain’t a chick. i ain’t pretending to be a chick. i’m lighting up worthless cunts that deserve it. as for the rest of your tragically earthy bullshit, push it up your cock. i don’t much cotton to your kind.

incel doesn't make sense the way they are using it. Nobody can be "Involuntary Celibate". That is to say that Celibacy is always voluntary. If you are injured in some way, ugly or can't have sex that is not the same thing as being celibate. Lets see what the word actually means.
>abstaining from marriage and sexual relations, typically for religious reasons.
Incel is just some word some faggots and whores made up to describe "losers" they don't like. They used to call them geeks.

I'm still taking my balls and going home. and I cant imagine why you care

nobody cares. that’s the point you dry-dicked failure.

Brahmacharya in the Hindu tradition

Attached: harmful-effects-of-masturbation.00_03_18_06.Still026-1-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 74.47K)

the thread is literally about not becoming some roastie's meal ticket. and you think thats insulting?

Vocel

It's the post I'm looking for.

you don’t get it. i’m disgusted by your kind. the second you say “roastie” i know a several things about you:
> you’re unremarkable but think you’re smart
> the only pussy you’ve touched was your mother’s when you squelched out of her
> you’re aggressive and hostile when there aren’t any consequences but would run if we ever got into a bar fight together
> you don’t look people in the eye, or even in the face, you stare at your shoes and mumble
> you think that if only the world weren’t fucked up you’d be a duke
you’re a vile failure. you’re disgusting. you’re a perversion of humanity. that’s why i hate you. the fact that you have the audacity to breathe my air is insulting.
sadly, there’re a whole bunch of you. happily, aside from here, i never have to be reminded that you exist.

thats great, but I still have no interest anymore.
>if we ever got into a bar fight together
you're clearly the roastie I'm avoiding, and I dont think you'd be much help in a fight, ma'am

you’ve got delusions of adequacy.