What would you say?

Common liberal arguments in support of baby death:

1. ECTOPIC PREGNANCIES AND REMOVAL OF MISCARRIAGES ARE LEGALLY DEFINED AS "ABORTIONS"

2. RAISING A CHILD IS PAINFUL AND EXPENSIVE! NOBODY SHOULD BE FORCED TO DO THIS!

3. IT IS CRUEL TO FORCE A WOMAN TO CARRY THE SEED OF THEIR RAPISTS/INCEST BABIES!

4. BEFORE 20 WEEKS, A FETUS DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A FUNCTIONING BRAIN SO HOW CAN WE CALL IT A "BABY"?

5. MEN SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO CONTROL WOMEN'S REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS!

So, can you form a coherent argument to refute these points?

Attached: woman-screaming-portrait-close-up-WEST12287.jpg (1232x924, 80.63K)

Yep. When are miscarriages lumps of cells?

Also, what is a woman? I am a woman.

I can answer them all in one. Go to a pro-choice/pro-baby murder state and get your abortion. That simple.

And on rape/incest, OK, kill those ones, now what?

If a fetus dies in the womb at 20 weeks, would you support the removal of that fetus right away? Or should they be required to continue carrying the dead fetus until it passes naturally?

92% of abortions are for legit no reason other than "lol i don't want the kid"

1% failure rate of contraceptives justifies legal abortion?

Does it matter? Now men can't get abortions either so it affects everyone equally.
I love the fact that leftists can't argue against this anymore.

There is no argument you can make that will satisfy them.

They do not want to be convinced they are wrong.

You simply tell them to shut the fuck up and get over it.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH YOU FUCKING MISOGYNIST. WOMEN SHOULDN'T HAVE TO RUN TO ANOTHER STATE FOR A BASIC HUMAN RIGHT!!!1!

Attached: preview16.jpg (780x742, 49.01K)

Pull it out. It's dead. Give it a burial

Of course it matters

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-225451_Edge.jpg (1440x3200, 872.26K)

>the only correct answer invalidates the entire thread

Go to a state that allows and knock yourself out.

To be fair and equitable I think the male should also have the right to abort/withdraw his financial support with or without cause.

>MISOGYNIST

Attached: image6-1.png (1022x1432, 1.14M)

Pulling it out is legally considered an abortion. You'd get jail time for that now because of your shitty anti-abortion supreme court.

>checkmate bigot

Attached: little-smug-4696499.jpg (602x900, 62.77K)

Fine, queef it out later lol
I don't think pulling out a dead kid counts

Negative. Your comprehension of the English language is laughable

So what, the 1% doesn't even fucking MATTER to you? We should just do NOTHING?

You fucking asshole. You disgust me.

Attached: young-woman-giving-look-disapproval-disapproving-32538344.jpg (599x900, 100.52K)

Why would I care if some whore decides the world is better off without her offspring?
Why, or HOW, would that make the world worse?
If she wants to kill children, why would I want her to have them?
If she's literally going to poison their minds with kike brainrot otherwise, why would I want her to be able to do that?

>Inb4 Rabbi yeshua and the evolution of the Canaanite war god El's gangs of lying internet larpers who never go to any worship, israel loving boomers, and bean-niggers appear (majority of xtians are brown LOL)
Can't forget all the play-pretend Africans that are so retarded they actually fall for scams like "SHE WAS BORN WITH ONE ARM SHORTER THAN THE OTHER!"

P.S. not atheist

Attached: christnigger_lives_matter.gif (1791x1455, 1.04M)

“coherent argument”? “refute”? just where the fuck do you think you are you lobster bothering stick of rancid fuck? that said, i’ll indulge you, noblesse oblige and all that.
1) nearly nobody intends restrictions if the life of the mother is in danger. i wouldn’t force anyone to be noble. though, and it’s worth pointing out, every time my wife gave birth she made me swear, and i never swear to anything, that if there came a decision where i had to choose between her and our child i’d choose our child. i don’t understand people who’d choose differently, but i wouldn’t make them.
2) grow the fuck up. either to took a risk and rolled snake eyes or walked down the wrong alley and got handed a bad deal. shit happens. deal with it.
3) the circumstances of how a person came to be are immaterial as to that person’s personhood.
4) irrelevant. i’ll give you 6 and have no problem with emergency contraception.
5) one of the most sacred charges men have is to defend the defenseless. an unborn child is inherently defenseless. it’s also worth noting that the word “reproductive” gets used as a plea to thwart reproduction.
there.
now go shit on your balls you evil pile of day old sphincter grease.

(this is an argument that the left currently makes)

Umm, sweaty, the term "induced miscarriage" is used to describe some forms of abortion, and "spontaneous abortion" is medically used to describe a sudden miscarriage.

Women HAVE been criminalized for miscarriages in the past and doctors HAVE refused to remove miscarriages because of risks of running foul of abortion laws.

I don't care, fuck women

Seethe whore and accept responsibility for your actions

Wow. Just wow.

So even when a woman wants a baby and it FUCKING DIED from miscarriage, they should have to carry the dead kid in them until they get sepsis and die themselves?

Or when a couple is trying to concieve and the zygote implants in the tubes (ectopic pregnancy), the woman AND fetus should just fucking die? Because that's what happens if allow ectopic pregnancies to continue.

Attached: 360_F_299279399_QoGxfdRXrYPkAquWjKZE5pxUB4vHqbL6.jpg (599x360, 29.09K)

It doesn’t matter, no one gets laid anyway except for the chads.

>What would you say?
Absolutely nothing. I'd just point and laugh.

One solid solution, don’t be a whore. Problem solved 100% of the time. Next irrelevant self inflicted problem is ?

Doctors ought to redefine ectopics and miscarriages. The baby's already dead through no fault of anyone.

How do you respond to #1 and #3? Those can happen to absolute non-whores as well.

>1. ECTOPIC PREGNANCIES AND REMOVAL OF MISCARRIAGES ARE LEGALLY DEFINED AS "ABORTIONS"
Then women should have just gotten those and not made such a wicked mess of things.
> 2. RAISING A CHILD IS PAINFUL AND EXPENSIVE! NOBODY SHOULD BE FORCED TO DO THIS!
Nobody is forcing you to be a whore. Your future husband would puke at your behavior. And at you. But we all know you're not going to tell him right?
> 3. IT IS CRUEL TO FORCE A WOMAN TO CARRY THE SEED OF THEIR RAPISTS/INCEST BABIES!
She enjoyed it. Otherwise she could have told a teacher, a friend, a relative, anyone, before she got preggo. Women fuck dogs now so it's not shocking they'd enjoy their brain damaged uncle.
> 4. BEFORE 20 WEEKS, A FETUS DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A FUNCTIONING BRAIN SO HOW CAN WE CALL IT A "BABY"?
Whether it's brain functions or not it's still a growing child. It's an independent group of self replicating cells. That's all any human is. Even an adult.
> 5. MEN SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO CONTROL WOMEN'S REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS!
Your reproductive rights is a false term you use for the right to kill a child. You don't have that right.