NORTH CAROLINA ANONS ASSEMBLE

Our state is officially a battleground state for banning abortion. Will our cuck governor Roy Cooper defend the degenerates or will our legislature pull through?

Attached: NC.jpg (612x408, 30.29K)

he will defend the degenerates to keep his job, no matter what he himself thinks

South Carolina fags can join in too

Nothing says fighting degeneracy like forcing women to grow their rapist's fetus.

>Is the case for less than 1% of abortions
Lemme guess... Charlotte?

Unironically explain to me why it’s in a white male North Carolinian’s interest to have abortion banned in NC

We’re fucked. Our faghots even voted for the red flag bullshit. SCOTUS will over rule it but still. NC is a liberal shit show. >Cheerwine central reporting

Our state is long gone. Califags and Jew Yorkers have taken over Charlotte and the Research Triangle Park.

Nc is a future Virginia.

North Carolina is full of some of the meanest cunts on the planet. I don't give a good goddamn what happens to them.

Roy cooper will back abortion of course. The only way we could ban abortion is if Mark Robinson was to win in the next governor election.

Roy Cooper is a fucking Democrat, we're going to have to count on our assemblies. Elections are coming up and right now Roy Cooper doesn't have to worry about a Republican veto, but all the Democrat's seats are up this election if I remember correctly and we can swing in a hard pull of Republican candidates to where Roy Cooper can't fucking do shit. We can take this state and make it as red policied as we like; People need to start considering running grassroots campaigns in NC or supporting hard right candidates.

You've never been to NC. Come over, me and you can put some brats and brisket on the smoker and talk it out over some beers.

And so we should take it back. Make this state completely fucking hostile and unfriendly to these fucking people.

No.

I love knowing that the coons in Charlotte and Raleigh euthanize their pups.

>Republicans currently hold 69 seats in the House and 28 seats in the Senate.

>In the state House, it takes 72 of the 120 members; in the state Senate, it requires 30 of the 50 members.

Roy Cooper can veto any kind of abortion legislation put forward, unless we close a very, very, very narrow marriage. Look at how close we are to making everything veto proof against liberal/lefty leadership in NC. We need to organize.

Wilmington NC here. This place sucks and is comfy rolled into one.

it's gotta be lumberton, where only 1% of pregnancies are not rapes

Boomers have taken Wimington from us. There's so much grilling going on it isn't funny.

Appalachian user, reporting as ordered!

All quiet on on the western front but I am ever vigilant for yankees and niggers.

Also, heat wave is finally over!

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-155936_Gallery.jpg (1080x764, 321.8K)

And Leland. The boompocalypse is upon us!

Fuck you inbred. Loud and proud yankee in Wilksboro reporting

Asheville is a blight upon Appalachia.

I'm from Arizona, you absolute nigger.

Been a proud Confederate for three years now and I won't hesitate to use cocksuckers like you as fertilizer for my tomatoes.

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-155938_Gallery.jpg (1080x745, 225.16K)

It's ONLY saving grace is the nice, clean veterans hospital which is why it's not wiped off the map.

This. All of you fags better be at the polls this November.