I proudly penalize women for having sex

>I proudly penalize women for having sex
>Women don't want to have sex with me
wtf

Attached: 1649398637559.jpg (564x563, 24.33K)

Those hoes ain’t worth the dick.

like it or not we will be having sex

Attached: rape time.gif (400x300, 1.68M)

I penalize women all the time if you catch my driftwood

Other way around, chud.

>killing hookup culture is bad
No

"I couldn't help but noticing that everybody who is for abortion has already been born."

Attached: Official_Portrait_of_President_Reagan_1981.jpg (2399x3000, 1.21M)

Wassup Roachdogg Jr

we want wives and kids, not just sex. if women can't get abortions we might just have a chance at that

>*unzips dick*

They dont deserve you user, women are now corrupted by black cock. Continue preserving out legecy chad

Wrong way around. It should be

>Women don't want to have sex with me
>I proudly penalize women for having sex

>>Women don't want to have sex with me
They do want to have sex with me I just don't give a shit about the trouble.
I had a cute cashier NEARLY follow me OUTSIDE the Target because she was trying to tell me when she got off work. She had a tattoo though. I walked off.

Fuck, big, tech

Switch those 2 around and you'll will have the correct order of events that took place

Then everyone clapped.

>era with the most widely available contraceptives in all of human history
>reeeeeee women not being able to commit infanticide is punishing them for sex
I'm a 37 year old with a body count of 18. Have literally never had to get of girlfriends or flings abortions because I either confirmed they were on birth control or used a condom if they weren't. These whores can easily still be whores, they simply will have to be slightly more responsible with contraceptives and won't be able to murder children as ab alternative to being too lazy to use protection. Fuck off faggot

Keep going king, you dont need a woman stay home and focues on your grind

It's time to show them what pro-choice really means, lobby to overturn child support so that abortion is never outlawed in socioeconomicly impoverished states. #OurChoice

Attached: ICantFindTheOtherOne.gif (245x184, 954.92K)

imagine giving a shit about infanticide LMAO

>imagine giving a shit about infanticide
Yea. It's evil. Got women with graveyard wombs walking around all over the place I don't wanna put my dick in haunted cunt.

Its da roachdog

I LIKE TURTLES