The state of dating and relationships now that RvW is overturned

>the state of dating and relationships now that RvW is overturned

So is it going to basically be impossible to get a girlfriend for most dudes now?

Attached: 188.png (769x511, 68.89K)

lol

a GF was just a socially acceptable fuck buddy.
you will have a better chance of getting a wife now, because hopefully the whores are all pre-filtered, unless they are so desperate to continue being whores that they lie and cheat, like they always do

>So is it going to basically be impossible to get a girlfriend for most dudes now?
So what's different?

It will be easier to find a virgin gf at least.

I'm thinking about leaving my GF because she doesnt say nigger enough for my tastes and its very telling

Oh no, the women who were never going to have sex with me, are now telling me that they're never going to have sex with me!

>be roastie
>laugh at people promoting abstinence
>claim people will just have sex anyway
>threaten a sex strike every other month

This is actually a blessing for men because it really clearly shows who is worth marrying and who should be discarded. If I go chat up 2-3 random girls today it'll be really easy to figure out whether or not I should bother with them because whether or not they are pro abortion garbage will be made evident right off the bat.

It's time for women to be more responsible and stop allowing random men to blast semen into their stinktraps. Problem solved.

This ban is a loss for everyone that isn't a forced birth sadist, everyones rights in this country recieved a serious downgrade, shit isnt gonna be the same.

Go to the gym. Go to church. Learn a valuable trade. Get married. Have kids.

Married people fuck way more often than singles anyway. Stable relationships are the new kink.

I’m 6’3” Any Forums and I absolutely hate women. I still get laid though women like being treated like shit it’s weird AF

Impossible to get an insane shallow bitch girlfriend you mean? Being pro-abortion means you don't like children, which means the sex is shit, which means she does not want family. And a woman who does not want family is trash. Finally I can just filter out trash with one question.

Attached: 569ab4ab7acb6c40a6e3c75fe2bf3cdfd9f855450449d91f745a693384d161d2.jpg (602x544, 93.23K)

>This ban is a loss for everyone that isn't a forced birth sadist

No one is pro rape though

i am a rural white young woman and i will escape this conservative hell and flee to the liberal city with more opportunities and better men (black)

you will never have me!

No?
Lmao

It will actually get easier
This whole incident reminded women gender wide it’s men who still make the decisions

We put them the fuck back into the kitchen and their little basedboy faggot OF subscriber numale orbiters couldn’t do SHIT about it

They may throw a fit for a day, by Monday it will get them off. You know I’m right.

>getting their rights taken away.

I hate how they frame everything so dishonestly.
Rights are being GIVEN, the right of the state to decide.
So voters get to decide in their precious democracy.

You wouldn't want any of these roastie whores anyway. Go to church and find a trad girl to settle down with.

>all these people are vaccinated
How stupid for roasted pushy are you fags?
Put in your dating profile:
No vaxxies
No abortion lovers

Attached: Austin-Powers-mojo.jpg (420x290, 34.86K)

>Married people fuck way more often than singles anyway
Lmfao sure bud

Wrong.

Attached: 1602592624215.jpg (525x478, 17.32K)

>NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
>I NEED TO KILL BABIES

Men will start fucking whores and paying for the girl friend experience. The market always correts its self during these times.

Attached: MV5BNmZmZTc3ZjAtMWNmMC00ODdhLTljNDgtMTA3YWJiODQxOGMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_.jpg (1080x1920, 293.92K)