What are you guys gunna do now if you knock up a sloppy ho from the bar?

What are you guys gunna do now if you knock up a sloppy ho from the bar?
I’m scared guys

Attached: 8FB13650-A69A-4F25-8611-4629446CBACC.jpg (1024x816, 92.96K)

play stupid games, win stupid prizez

>fucking a sleazeball without a rubber
ngmi

If i knock up a sloppy ho ill expect her to be loyal and fix her ways. If she doesnt she knows whats coming

Why would you have unprotected sex with some random bar slag? You're more likely to have your dick rot off than get her preggers. Infact all the HPV she would have would make a far better contraception than any plan b pill.

Idk continue to have sex with her for years and years while raising the kid?

Man the fuck up you little bitch.

What? Childsupport?

>what are you gonna do if you knock up a female?

Female?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (800x450, 32.18K)

I always use protection but sometimes shit happens man..you never had a condom break? U fuck like a slug or something?

>you never had a condom break?
nah, never used old ass dusty condoms

virgin
virgin
deluded virgin
virgin
cuck (also probably a virgin)

Going to the bar and taking a sloppy ho home and fucking her with reckless abandon as hard as I can is literally a hobby of mine. I love the hunt, the excitement of getting them back to my place, and the feeling of victory when I have their legs behind their head and my hand on their throat
Ya I use condoms but life is full of mishaps.
I don’t wanna stop destroying bar pussy

mad hoe

Sir you need to start having way more aggressive sex. It’s good for the soul and when you nut it feels like the physical manifestation of all your hard work

nah I'm good, sounds like you're going to graduate to beating hoes though

stop being a nigger and using "free" health department condoms, nigger

Don't knock up a sloppy joe from the bar?

Head dipshit, holes are for souls

Just be responsible
No need to act like a nigger without the ability of forethought

Raise
My
Offspring

Because I’m
Not a nigger

Nah dude I would never hit them. You just don’t understand the fun of the hunt man
Walking into a bar, charming a ho to trust you and come back to ur place, knowing that you have won them over to the point that they will let you fuck them like they owe you money
That feeling man. That feeling of winning. Winning the trust and winning the body of a stranger
It’s euphoric. I didn’t know the girl two hours prior and now I’ve got my fingers in her mouth while I pound her senseless
If only you understood my friend.
You guys just don’t get it

Well Fren, I used to date MILFs in their 40s that already had their organs chopped. You could wear a condom ive done that with some sucess, my foreskin makes the condom slide off though. I have a few mistakes out there. I like to think my German and English royalty blood are doing them women a favor though. Don't let it bother you, there are enough resources to raise children. You do not need to worry about having all kinds of money. Some corporation or some philanthopor will always be donating to the hospitals, and thrift shops and you will always be able to have your medical bills, and baby expenses covered. Diaper's are expensive, you could hand wash cloth diapers. Its not that bad. Everything should be fine fren.

I actually refuse to have sex with black girls if that makes this any better
Their nails are gross. Their hair is like oil and they smell like shit
Thankfully there aren’t many negresses in my area. Almost all white/Asian with a few diversity hoes thrown in I guess

>>Not exclusively butt fucking bar hos
>>NGMI

Only fucked two milfs (they usually don’t come to the bars until later in the night and by then I’m usually gone)
Both wanted me to shower before sex which I remember being an odd coincidence
Both were cool with choking but neither of them wanted me to mess up their hair
Both of them gave head like they forgot how to do it
Still smashed tho so it’s fine

Yeah, I used to fuck this Black 911 dispatcher. She had a great body, OK face, and her hair was what you said. Good fuck though. She was a closet lesbian though, She always wanted me to lick her, and her girlfriend from NYC would visit often. Definitely Oily Hair, She didn't have any smell problems, probably had because of good hygiene from her good job.

Out of the 200 or so women I have fucked from the bars over the years, I can only remember about ten girls that actually were cool with anal spontaneously
I love a good fuck but I don’t want poop dick my friend
One girl left a little Hershey kiss on my dick head which I remember vividly
Poop and sweat doesn’t smell good and it ruins the night cause then the girl is embarassed and wants to go home or just sleep
It’s not worth the risk of losing an entire night of fucking
Gotta pick your battles sir

I had one suck my dick all weekend no breaks. It was before netflix, and I had a modded Xbox filled with ROMs, and Movies. I watched movies and played ROMs while she sucked me from morning till night 2 days in a row.

I used to hook up with girls all the time, but it ust was so empty and unfulfilling.. and then I got a much shittier job I was more embarrassed about, and between the two things I stopped looking for easy hookups and my dating life just dried up.. and then COVID happened.

Pretty sure I'm a born-again virgin now, I'm not even sure how long it's been.. 3 years? 4 years? I dunno it was before COVID, which just made things even worse

so basically, that's not gonna happen

You’re lucky friend. Maybe it’s just the black girls in my area but they always smell like cheap ass perfume shit and idk…old food? Idk how to describe it..it’s like before they went out for the night they took old deli meat from their fridge and rubbed it on them
And the oily hair just grosses me out I cannot lie

I remember fucking a girl doggy style while we watched the super bowl together
That was comfy

You gotta get back on the horse my good man
There’s nothing unfulfilling about winning over the body of a stranger
Think of the trust you have to convey, the security you have to secure. You have to think of it like a game- can you win over this girls mind so that you can win their body?
Ngl all the booze puts it on easy mode but when you get the stubborn ones? When you get them back to ur place and you find out all along that they can suck dick like a Hindu goddess?
What’s unfulfilling about that sir
Get back to your old self