WHAT DO I DO BROS

So, say I just invented something very revolutionary and of the same caliber as the internet, computer, internal combustion engine etc. what do I do now? Do I try and patent it? Contact the military to see if they would like to use my discovery? Try and spread it on the internet so it can't be suppressed? Most importantly, how do I avoid suicide by shooting myself in the back of the head two times? Help me out anons

Attached: ligamcream.png (1326x614, 599.31K)

Release the complete data package to the Internet unannounced. Then killing you is pointless since the cat is out of the bag.

Does it involve a cloud of ions? :)

Shitpost and retain semen until you get there t onions bro. That and file to patent and release accordingly.

put down the weed faggot homo, you didn't invent anything schizo

bulletball 2.0 here we come

OP is schizo who thinks he invented a perpetual motion machine

>Try and spread it on the internet so it can't be suppressed?
your only option, patents and "allies" are a farce

I don't think I should allude to anything, after all this is just a hypothetical
No
Is there nothing else I can do?

I'll take your "neither confirm nor deny", lol.

your magnet powered perpetual motion machine doesnt work.

kys

They're already on their way to you. I'm sorry it's over.

>Is there nothing else I can do?
Nope. Anything that could upset or fuck with the money of powerful orgs will be suppressed. If it's really groundbreaking, that will happen. So open source it.

Jews steal everything, so they will steal yours as well. Your not on their club. I would take it to Iran and have a wealthy Arab help you.

Just seed it to the world and let us help you spreading the news. You still can claim a patent later if you post it attached to your identity.

Someone once said to me about something I developed and was scared I wouldn't get recognition or compensation, "don't release it ever, that way no one will ever see it or know about it and it will always be yours."
Or take the chance and release it to the world.

Sell it to the chinese in exchange for building in those western style cities.

Well then how did we get the technology we have today though? Why were things like smartphones not suppressed, or the internet, or gps reserved only for military, or cars restricted only to certain people, how come these things managed to become accessible to the public?
it isn't, just stay on cenno for the rest of your life taking drugs you flop
Would this actually work? I need to get my passport
What's the best way to attach my identity to it? hash key or something? Just brainstorming
You have still kept it to yourself?

Spread it as far as possible as fast as possible for free. If you believe it can change the world for good it should be everyones, open source it.

But I still deserve to profit from it as it is a result of the fruits of my mind, how do I still potentially make money from it?

nobody is going to buy your replacement foreskins

Something that will allow you to prove that you are the inventor.