Not allowing abortion is literally killing people

Refute this, I fucking dare you

Attached: sijn.png (885x415, 57.39K)

these are life saving treatments right?
I assume c-section is still legal too.

Good.
Death to women.

Go argue with your state representatives, not us, you stupid hole.

That's the point die you ugly tranny holy fuck

Jesus christ how did these retarded bitches survive without abortions back in the day

Disingenuous cunts deserve death. Next.

Calm down, retard.

All of them are medical conditions, Unwanted pregnancy is not a medical condition, It's a mistake that you have to be accounted for.

You can get those abortions, you disingenuous yid.

This. They hate the fact they will give birth. Which with an abortion they are still a mother and still giving birth, they just kill their baby first.

close your legs, whore.

i dont care, woman

Your argument refutes itself. Also, 98% of abortions today are for convenience.

Defective women problems.

And it's another twitter react thread.

Attached: twitter 7.png (1322x959, 179.46K)

just stop having casual sex

Okay, and?

Well so much for the argument that outlawing abortions will generate more niggers

Attached: 1601411138614.png (300x345, 36.31K)

Those are still allowed,

Not allowing abortion is killing people
You're joking right...?

There. Are. Exceptions. For. Threats. To. The. Mother's. Life. You. Just. Want. To. Sacrifice. Children. Kike.

Terminating an ectopic pregnancy isn't an abortion surely, like inducing labour when the foetus is stillborn. Silly women

yeah the same way not allowing tranny drag shows for kids are killing children.

There was a doctor I don't remember who it was...but he had been a doctor for over a decade and he said that he knew of no life threatening emergency that required abortion and he had never seen it at all in his profession- in other words, these bitches be making up bullshit lies.

Attached: 1655942639342.jpg (531x1000, 99.88K)

Attached: then die.jpg (285x504, 33.16K)

true, these women, along with those who don't lactate, do not deserve to breed. inferior stock.

Everyone replying to you is seething.

Kek first thing I thought of

not killing people is killing people

Attached: major-suchodolski.gif (444x250, 1.26M)

Attached: yourelaughing.png (680x462, 225.12K)

“Ectopic” wink wink

She has nigger tier IQ, and so do you.

There are already provisions for harm to mother cases, why are these people so hyperbolic and hysterical?

No, it's not abortion

It's dilation and curettage

How is that my problem?

>Terminating an ectopic pregnancy isn't an abortion surely, like inducing labour when the foetus is stillborn. Silly women
It's not stillborn, it's very much alive except growing in a wrong place.
It has to be extracted by cutting open the fallopian tube.
Alternative is flushing the tube with metrotrexate kills the placenta and the fetus is then naturally expelled.
Yes, a TOTAL ban always results in dead women. You will see it soon.

Abortion isn't banned. It's been taken from the federal level to the state level, as it always should have been. If anything it will be easier than ever to get abortions in pro-choice/pro-child murder states because it's easier to get state legislation passed and there will be many reactionary laws to protect the right in said states.

If all you dumb motheefuckers would just take a second to breathe you'd see the Row V Wade decision is in no way a bad thing.

Until it hits Facebook and someone drives a brodozer through your living room.

Why do faggots, dikes and women older than 37 even give a shit when they are sidelined out of the game?

Good thing all of those things are still legal reasons for an abortion even in the deepest red states!
Sorry you cant get pumped full of chad's cummies all day please kill yourself roastie whore

Who would have thought my cock would be a lethal killing machine?

Was it dr phil? Because if not he needs his medical license revoked on account of being a retarded nigger