Atlanta ghetto

Holy shit this is fucking terrible. How do niggers live like this?

youtu.be/4stTmb4pT3w

Attached: 7E1C3AB6-1D07-47DC-B292-BB391647FDE3.jpg (1170x1064, 662.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ng-PNKYsfz0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

damn, we need to do something about these ghettos

Attached: 1.jpg (474x266, 34.48K)

It doesn’t even look that bad for a “ghetto”

A CharlieBo313 thread! He's doing God's work giving the audience a first-person view of the most nigged out locales in America

at least they look healthy there

Attached: 1.jpg (720x480, 108.14K)

holy shit they live in this? How does this pass building inspection?

Attached: 1.jpg (1600x1200, 1.16M)

Why won't white man take care of these animals?

Those people can't get an abortion anymore

>How do niggers live like this?
How else would they live? They're niggers. It's not like they can keep the place tidy, have rules and order, and a keep up a nice environment for their families. That's above their capabilities.

Blacks evolved to reproduce in mass, they don't need too much to live, as long as they have to reproduce it's okay. It's a different form of colonisation

>MUH RACE
seethe more baby killer. Abortions are illegal and you cant do shit about it

have fun getting killed by them mutt

>We need to bring more third world people into the world! AARRGH!
Why do conservatives want to die on this hill?

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CANT KILL BABIES ANYMORE!!!!
Why are you so possessed with abortions?

This is what all of the pretty White girls are leaving us for btw. They'd literally rather live in squalor with BBC bad boys than settle for beta Billy who's too nice to them.

what a fucking shame - at minute 5:20 - those used to be beautiful white homes. Why do we live in jewish social engineering experiment? Why must we house these fucking nigger animals

Still has nothing on Detroit.

wherever in the world the negro lives, the ghetto comes with him..

Not as bad as gypsies here

Attached: 4d11c57c3d10364291ed566ccb34e07b_resize=1024,683_.jpg (1024x683, 231.24K)

>flooded
>not a single canoe
literally inhuman

youtu.be/Ng-PNKYsfz0

>Nigerian Gothic

They represent nothing but destruction of civilized society,they are subhuman animals that live like animals and wreck everything around them.Everywhere they live looks like a post apocolyptic wasteland...

Hard times makes hard men

looks like your average russian rural house

gypsies are jews with negro iq's. but at least they wont kill you for no reason.

This. Exactly this.

They probably assume someone else is supposed to come and fix it, but the people who fix it are racist so they only fix it in the places whites like. It never occurred to them that they could fix it themselves and follow through by not trashing it.

well, that's my experience from working with them anyways

Do negroes debunk this adage? They've been in hard times mode for the better part of 40,000 years, when do their hard men create good times?

Tell these people to "worry" about covid when they are immune to rats and the bubonic plague.

That dang putin price hike!

I don't get it. I'm a builder by trade. Even with the materials pictured I could build a decent shack for my family in 2-3 days.

They are not like us bros.

It used to be rural for black people, funny how they replace "rural" by ghetto once it's been ruined by them.

Almost like that adage was never true in the first place

Spain, Portugal, the Balkans, native Americans, Mongolia, the stan nations, Russia. Where are the hard men of these people to create good times?

Of course you don't get it, you're a builder by trade. It clouds your judgment so you think everyone can do what you can

I'm not a builder, so I can't create what you can.

>It doesn’t even look that bad for a “ghetto”
government spends money maintaing black areas. How do you think they can still have electricity, utilities, and plumbing? Dem programs.

Look at other ghettos in other nations they are completely cut off from government assistance. There are probably some white ghettos you could find in America that look worse.

Homo erectus

Basic white man skills could build a better shack

>grass
>tree

fucking luxury.

Fuck niggers let em all die out

The questions is..

Why do niggers live like this ?

Filmed during day is deceiving to what makes the ghetto dangerous as they are all indoors

Yep, that's true but still they are trash. If only we could kick them out

Attached: wKyBeYz.jpg (800x532, 508.81K)

Also, number one problem of these fucking retards is never repairing their roofs, they let their house rot from missing plates / panels and water / humidity gets everywhere, inside and out of walls.

doesnt ultimately look that bad all things considered. people are out socializing, grilling and having fun, theyre not ausist suburbanites who have never met their next door neighbor. if these people werent niggers itd actually be pretty comfty.

They was kangs in Egypt and we stolded their civilization

Building house is not in our DNA

Why don't they get their community together, take an hour or two out of the day, and pick up the trash?

True

Im from the Detroit area. The first time I saw Compton, California I laughed. Niggas have palm trees in their hood.

"Honey, our tin roof shack is falling over. We better have more niglets!"

neither is civilized society

Free shit is the only thing in your dna.