Why do Americans believe free healthcare is a bad thing

Attached: depositphotos_97934984-stock-photo-security-guard-making-stop-gesture.jpg (1024x683, 52.61K)

Because they don't want to pay for lazy welfare niggers, that's the real truth.

Even if they end up with worse healthcare themselves they'll still vote against universal healthcare just to spite niggers.

Why do you believe it is good

Nothing is free. They will get free shitty healthcare.

Because paying $10000 for a pill of Ibuprofen while being paid $7.5 an hour is part of the american dream

why do you believe it is free

Because it's not free. I'd pay more than I am right now and the coverage wouldn't be as good.

Imagine being from Greece and asking this

i dont think they believe its a bad thing they just have to put too much money on jews and their wars so they cant have healthcare and they cope saying its not needed

>free
Ask me how I know you’re a retard.

Basically this.

But also many of us upper middle class white people pay less than Europeans overall for healthcare. I work for a software company and pay 200 a month for my entire family of 4 and nothing out of pocket when i actually go to the drs.

In every way my personal healthcare is better than 99% of Europeans, no waits, cheaper and higher quality. So why would i want that to change?

they have too many fat retarded niggers and mexicans. it can't work there.

most countries with "free healthcare" have comparable debt/GDP ratios as the US despite paying virtually zero for military. there is no such thing as free healthcare. if those countries paid a proportional amount on military on top of their healthcare then their debt/GDP ratios would be much worse

fuck me running. you’re retarded to have to ask, but since i’ve had just enough beer i’ll explain. i’m a us expat. i’ve seen both. here’s the deal:
europe get’s it a bit easy because nato allows them to redirect gun money to doctor money. however, that’s not the whole story. europe, for the most part is far less litigious than the us. that saves a whole boatload of cash. enough about europe, here’s why healthcare in the us is fucked:
during wwii, there was a wage cap. you simply couldn’t pay people more more. so they offered benefits. healthcare was one of them. so, for the last 80 years healthcare was something you got from your employer. also, healthcare is something like 18% of the us economy. yeah, really. it’s not just doctors and hospitals. it’s lawyers, medical billing (really, it’s so fucking complicated, that’s actually an entire industry), insurance, equipment, big pharma, schools, unions, and fuck knows what i’m forgetting. if you were to suddenly turn the us healthcare system to single payer (that’s what it is cunt, ain’t nothin’ free. in europe it tax funded and there gov is the only payer: single payer) you’d do critical damage to the whole us economy. i’m going to skip all the cultural and philosophical reasons. they main thing is the us simply can’t. not without blowing up the whole joint. now go shit on your balls for making me type all this.

As a person who has THE BEST HEALTHCARE EVAR! this fellow is absolutely correct.
Those that pay into it get nothing out of it, while the dregs and immigrants suck the tax payer dry.

It also tends to feed the opium problem in this country. As free healthcare has you on waiting lists years long. So you end up hooked on pain killers while you wait for your surgery.

Because it's not free. Someone's paying for it.

>Because they don't want to pay for lazy welfare niggers, that's the real truth.
But those niggers already have free gibs including healthcare

We believe theft is immoral.

They're brainwashed little goys

>free
lol

Because if you get free healthcare you have no choice who your doctor is. Our pos’d government will assign no talent niggers and hand him a white coat and stethoscope because nigger quotas must be filled for “equality” sake

Eh we already have free healthcare for people who can't afford it. Medicare, Medicaid, ACA subsidies, or just not paying the bill like homeless do. And of course nothing is free, but you're some dumb Greek loser who wouldn't get that concept ..

Because they're retarded

>if you get free healthcare you have no choice who your doctor is
???

just how fucking retarded are you you utter cunt? i’m going to say some words next, push them up your dumbass cock:
>out of network

Which nobody voted for.

free healthcare is shit, 2 month waiting times even for cancer appointments sometimes. I go to private

Because I want fags to die I don’t want them to receive free HIV medicine

Attached: 2C042963-B349-45F7-AE8D-EA7E11244D17.jpg (622x862, 94.79K)

because they want to live around people who have typhus and tuberculosis

>Free

Attached: 1645635401403.jpg (1024x683, 182.75K)

so, keep helathcare for niggers and mexicans but not whiteys?

>da gubmint take it out muh chex before I gets payed at da bank
>dat meens is free
That's how you sound.

But in all seriousness, why not? Because health, like education, is more impacted by personal choices than anything else. Those who are week & stupid through their own actions do not deserve to participate in such a system.

Also every major city has a network of free clinics. They’re staffed by doctors who were the bottom 10% of their class and use equipment from the 1980s, but they’ll keep you alive and cost nothing.

>out of network
Not free.
Dial 8 monkey

>They’re staffed by doctors who were the bottom 10% of their class and use equipment from the 1980s
Lmao sounds just like our military doctors

>free healthcare
why would someone work for you for free?

fake user. doesn't know the culture. commits the worst of all meme sins.
season appropriately, do not bump.