After wearing a mask for 2 years...

after wearing a mask for 2 years, it's nice to give these liberals a taste of their own medicine regarding bodily autonomy.

Attached: uta0bgkb2r791.jpg (640x967, 93.16K)

kek

I want her to dominate me, she’s so cute. I want to see her dressed up in black leather skirt and heels. As I crawl naked on my four’s on the floor, she whips me while stepping on my back with her heels as I ooze in pleasure and agony at the same time.

They have body autonomy to open their legs, to use contraception.
Killing your baby because its inconvient is evil

sauce?

You are mentally ill. Faggot

Calm down, Ahmed. She's a jew. You'll burn in hell for eternity for that haram fantasy.

no clue. maybe reverse Google image search could do something

And a loser coomer simp evidently.
Sort your self out.

nigga you actually wore a mask for 2 years? You should consider suicide

I almost lost my job over these fucking vaccine mandates. I've lost friends and family over these fucking vaccines because they couldn't take no for an answer and now these tinder whores who can't keep their legs closed expect me to give a fuck about body autonomy?

Attached: 1656089396845.png (748x690, 593.26K)

We'll see I leave my house.

Exactly. and so many people were forced to get experimental vaccines just to keep their jobs.

it's so nice to see these liberal fucktards suffering.

If we get in a civil war liberals don't believe in guns so it seems like a slam dunk.

>he wore the cuckmuzzle
bet you got the clot shot too

Attached: 1655930968962.png (592x798, 920.76K)

>wearing a mask for 2 years
oh no lol
why would you do that?!

Let's just say I had a vaccination card. ;)

Well I go places off of the computer.

checked and that's still complying even if you lied, i never played the game. i never wore a mask, i never got the shot, i remain the man i was before this started and retain the respect i had as well.

Attached: 1651274661352.jpg (700x700, 99.45K)

flag checks out

Well I don't live in my parents house and had to have a job so had to play the game.

Who are those boomers?

>Maskcuck cope
Go back

Why do you always need new content to masturbate to sort your fucking life out

Attached: 277ACC92-F72E-48C4-9A94-130743B3DC46.jpg (1667x1461, 1.32M)

Just occupy the Capitol like 1/6 but this time it's roasties and trannies doing it

my mom is dead and i dont know my dad, i live on my own property with my wife

Attached: 1652894940086.gif (640x480, 1.44M)

I look at people who dont leave their houses for two years as cucks..to be honest

Well I didn't inherit property to live on to ride this out.