Are you racist? Russians answer

youtube.com/watch?v=EMpWDubmsyk

I thought Russians were based, but in fact they're no different from Americans and West Europeans in terms of being cucks. They don't even look white, but some kind of Turkic or Middle Eastern mutts. Sad.

Attached: Flag_of_Russia.png (900x600, 3.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6-72y_L6uE
csmonitor.com/2007/0809/p06s01-woeu.html
worldpoliticsreview.com/a...ally-motivated
rt.com/politics/russia-putin-israel-iran-258/
eng.kremlin.ru/news/6007
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

I am tolerant of people of other races and ethnicities and I respect everyone regardless of skin color. But I also know that some peoples have lower IQs and I remember numbers thoroughly and in principle I am not against the genocide of the jews

Russian cuck

You are russian cuck

I hate niggers, but after west declared war on Russia, i hate whitecucks too. So i'm not a racist bc i hate everyone equally and see no difference between anglokikes and niggers.

>They don't even look white, but some kind of Turkic or Middle Eastern mutts. Sad.
True

Attached: Russia, white 2.png (778x741, 922.56K)

youtube.com/watch?v=W6-72y_L6uE

70 years of commie antiracist indoctrination does that to your brain

if you'd ask that question in germany people would feel scared that the police is around the corner to arrest them if they say something wrong.

He's asking a bunch of onions hipsters from moscow or the center of some other nice city.
In general Russians don't think like this.

What did you expect from mongolian churka mutts? Ruskies are known for being anti-white leftist commie niggers.

>Kostroma
Even your small town are full of churkas and mutts, kek

Vi rashins ar wajt and sheeeet

Never said I'm white in the first place craKKKer.

Attached: my arm.jpg (1000x1336, 129.97K)

i kneel

Imagine being a mix of Tajiks, Azerbaijanis, Uzbeks, Tatars, Dagestanis, Armenians, Yakuts - that would be being modern "Russian".

>t. beltfag
The point is most people by far dislike the churkas, despite what a few hipsters will say on camera.
Shitskins are an issue all over europe with the difference being that they are embraced and integrated in the west.

Here comes the totally not arab immigrants in western europe to shill for crypto kike putin.

racism is anglo and hitler thing

Say what you will about Ukraine... but Russia have an image problem.

Attached: putinquote2005.jpg (746x1024, 376.26K)

friendly reminder russians are absolutely european, the jew wants you to hate whites

Attached: 16561070433840.png (976x1388, 187.39K)

>The point is most people by far dislike the churkas, despite what a few hipsters will say on camera.
Modern Russians ARE churkas, vanya

What is Krakauer Berg?

(2003) Putin has condemned the use of a number of political parties in the last election campaign nationalist slogans such as “Russia – for a Russian.” “Those who it says – it is either dishonest people, so just assholes, or it provocateurs” [...] “The prosecutor’s office must respond to manifestations of this kind, if it finds in certain actions constitute a crime,” [...] “We have the relevant article of the Criminal Code,” [...] “As for those parties that during the election campaign allowed sort of thing, frankly, I did not see it, because it really did not watch carefully for all the debate. But if such facts are, I will talk to Attorney General asking him to review what is known about it. Reaction should be.”

(2005) Putin: “We are going to intensify law enforcement activities and do everything we can so to make skinheads and fascist elements disappear from the political map of our country.”

(2005) Putin: Russia’s Federal Security Service, the successor agency to the KGB, should be used to fight extremist nationalism and racism in society [...]

“The security services, especially the FSB, should become an important link in an effective opposition to extremism,” “Russia has always had strong national unity and cohesion among the peoples living on its lands,” “One must understand that militant nationalism, xenophobia, and calls for violence, and inter-ethnic conflict threaten the stability of our multi-ethnic state.”

Attached: 1651637341210.jpg (1000x1000, 149.42K)

(2007) Putin Called for the Police to Actively Fight Xenophobia and Corruption. Vladimir Putin called for colleagues form the Ministry of Internal Affairs to focus all of their forces on fighting nationalism. “With the passage of centuries, Russia has been strengthened and developed as a multi-ethnic and multi-faith country. And those that preach the ideas of nationalism, xenophobia and religious intolerance must be set rigid barriers”, Putin said.
(2007) United Russia – pro-Kremlin party (of Putin and Medvedev): “We need to establish zero tolerance in our society for xenophobia, nationalism, and extremism in all its forms.”
csmonitor.com/2007/0809/p06s01-woeu.html
(2007) Ivan Demidov, the leader of United Russia’s Young Guard youth organization and one of the nationality project’s organizers, insisted that ethnicity should not be a component of the meaning of “Russian”: “Right-minded people don’t give the ‘Russian’ concept any racist or extreme nationalist connotations.”
worldpoliticsreview.com/a...ally-motivated
(2008) Putin urges more police state repression against nationalists, condemns “xenophobia”, links nationalism to hatred, says “diversity is our strength”. At a meeting with top Interior Ministry officials [...] One problem in particular must be fought by a joint effort, Putin stressed [...] “We cannot close our eyes to any outbreaks of extremism. Russia has always been strong, thanks to the unity of the nations living on its territory. As for belligerent nationalism, xenophobia appeals to violence and ethnic hatred. They always have been and always will be a time bomb under our sovereignty,” Putin said.

Attached: 1634590290492.jpg (1920x1400, 1.95M)

(2012) Putin vows “Russia will never forget Holocaust”. President Vladimir Putin reaffirmed Russia’s commitment to tolerance and open societies during a meeting in Moscow with Israeli President Shimon Peres. The Russian president said the building represented Russia’s dedication to “eliminating xenophobia and nationalism.”

rt.com/politics/russia-putin-israel-iran-258/

(2012) Putin cautioned Monday against attempts to stir up ethnic discord and warned that he was ready to ban nationalist parties as he stepped up his Russian presidential campaign. “I am deeply convinced that attempts to preach ideas about building a Russian ‘national,’ mono-ethnic state contradict our entire millenium-long history,” [...] “If a multi-ethnic society is hit by a bacteria of nationalism it loses its strength and durability. Connivance with attempts to foment ethnic strife and hatred towards people of another culture or faith can trigger far-reaching consequences.” Putin slammed attempts to inflame nationalist sentiments, saying the Russian people throughout centuries served as the backbone of Russia’s multi-ethnic, multi-confessional state. “The Russians’ great mission is to unite, bind together a civilisation,”

(2012) Putin says, Russia must counter nationalist threat. “Today more and more often, under the guise of development of democracy and freedom, various ethnic nationalist groups are raising their heads. They take part in rallies, work on the Internet and among teenagers and students,” Putin said, “In essence they all are pushing, provoking separatist tendencies inside Russia,” the president said, addressing the first meeting of his Council on Inter-Ethnic Relations. “It is important to confront their dangerous influence.”

Attached: 1651815851803.png (1441x891, 324.08K)

Everyday another memeflag trying desperately to get me to dislike Russians.

krakauer berg is a baltoslavic burial site, hun_avar is purely slavic

Modern Russians are all swarthy black hair narrow eyed mongrels. Go to Poland, that’s how you distinguish between true slav and Russian. Poles are all fair while young Russians are mutts akin to Brazilians.

(2013) Putin: “[...] nationalists must remember that Russia was formed specifically as a multi-ethnic and multi-confessional country from its very inception. Nationalists must remember that by calling into question our multi-ethnic character, and exploiting the issue of Russian, Tatar, Caucasian, Siberian or any other nationalism or separatism, means that we are starting to destroy our genetic code. In effect, we will begin to destroy ourselves.

[...] Along with this the different cultures in Russia have the unique experience of mutual influence, mutual enrichment and mutual respect. This multiculturalism and multi-ethnicity lives in our historical consciousness, in our spirit and in our historical makeup. Our state was built in the course of a millennium on this organic model. Russia – as philosopher Konstantin Leontyev vividly put it – has always evolved in “blossoming complexity” as a state-civilisation, reinforced by the Russian people, Russian language, Russian culture, Russian Orthodox Church and the country’s other traditional religions.

[...] It has always sought to flexibly accommodate the ethnic and religious specificity of particular territories, ensuring diversity in unity. Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Judaism and other religions are an integral part of Russia’s identity, its historical heritage and the present-day lives of its citizens. [...] However, it is clearly impossible to identify oneself only through one’s ethnicity or religion in such a large nation with a multi-ethnic population. In order to maintain the nation’s unity, people must develop a civic identity on the basis of shared values, a patriotic consciousness, civic responsibility and solidarity, respect for the law, and a sense of responsibility for their homeland’s fate, without losing touch with their ethnic or religious roots.”

eng.kremlin.ru/news/6007

Attached: 1650353637084.png (1562x1137, 919.27K)

that's just butthurt ukrainians, you can see it when they use russian slang

Attached: 16551441826000.png (680x680, 216.59K)

Last thread went well, a lot of poles seething. I hope for more.

That’s based and how I think exactly. Only Jews have to go, everyone else needs to be separated from whites though