Is vasectomy harmful?

Seems like it's just the byproduct of our current coomer society.

Attached: vasec.png (646x605, 450.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

catholic.com/qa/a-vasectomy-isnt-ok
islamqa.org/hanafi/muftisays/8975
aish.com/vasectomy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Won't make any difference to you incel.

If you even consider letting a doctor messing with your balls and snipping some stuff cause science it's ok, you are retarded

>is destroying your hormonal system harmful
Might as well get castrated

this.
but also it's not a great procedure. something like 1/4 have lasting pain and painful 'ejaculations' for life. some reversals fail. there are other complications
i'm not even a breeder but it's kind of a cuck procedure

uhhh that's not what it is at all you retard pole

>uhhh that's not what it is at all you retard pole
kek
>cant even solve blue balls with a fap

What happens to the dead sperms cells which are still produced in the testes??? They just piling up in there?

i've literally never had blue balls so i can't comment

vasectomy is a mortal sin and goes against the natural law of Christianity, Islam, and Judaism

catholic.com/qa/a-vasectomy-isnt-ok
islamqa.org/hanafi/muftisays/8975
aish.com/vasectomy/

They die and get absorbed into the body. Still why would you let someone to sever your nut duct is beyond me. You may look into the scientific literature on the impact of blueballing yourself.

Attached: IMG_20220416_115111.jpg (718x1001, 158.06K)

Seethe you racist cunt

Attached: 8006035D-BD3B-4CCB-9332-476E4B7A304A.jpg (1088x1381, 471.7K)

I got one when I was about 50 years old and let me tell you kids, there is no better feeling on Earth than unloading care free, condom free inside a woman.

>no better feeling
Yeah there is. When you wake up in the morning, walk downstairs, and your kids are more excited to see you than anyone ever will be.

Attached: 14EBF8F5-3CBC-4C10-8605-F9D79D371C50.png (640x738, 497.79K)

yes, look at testicular blowout statistics and report time

Wait, Do they really just remove the connection from your balls to your urethra?
Wouldn't that just mean the semen just keep being produced forever?

Women should get this done to their tubes, then they wouldn't have to worry about abortions.

You can do that for like 20 days a month without snipping your pebbles.

so this is what it's all about huh? just how you feel?

good job, degenerate retard

they sever the tubes that go from your testicles (where sperm are produced) to your epididymus where they are stored.
in the procedure I got, a section of the tubes is removed so that there is a gap, making naturally occurring reconnecting/healing more difficult.
the doctor then seared the upper (into the body) opening with heat to close it; and also clippped the tube with a titanium clip - belt and suspenders.
the lower deferens is kept open so that sperm can naturally swim "upstream". They go into your scrotum and are absorbed into your body as they would naturally be if unused.
No pain, not even a tylenol.
Coom just fine, if not better because care-free.
the titanium clip / cauterize procedure is the most modern and what I would recommend.

I know two that have done it
I'm fine with it, but when I mentionned it on this board it somehow enraged people

I see. So technically you can still have offsprings from your sperm with the lab method.

>You can do that for like 20 days a month without snipping your pebbles.
As I noted which no one seemed to read, I did it when I was 50 years old. I don't want to be 70 years old worrying how to afford a kid in college
yes

The main thing I would worry about is sperm which, although your body makes it, is like another person's DNA. So, being let loose in the ballsack or being stopped up against the surgical wound in the cord could cause a rejwction and teigger an immune reponse against your own sperm. All sorts of whole body immune system malfunctions could occur. Also, your flying ropes of cock snot no longer contain your masculine essence and would be 5% less tasty.

yea its very harmful

Nah.

>there is no better feeling on Earth than unloading care free, condom free

Sodomite retard.

Attached: user-image-32857235-1556478944-5cc5fbe0517e7.jpg (1200x675, 758.86K)

Not sure what does that have to do with being able to fuck raw 20 (or 23) days a month without stepping on the hose.

funny how they paint the circumcized peenis :-D

>Not sure what does that have to do with being able to fuck raw 20 (or 23) days a month without stepping on the hose.
maybe you can explain why I should use one method of birth control that *I've* chosen for *myself* over another?

LOL LMAO go fuck yourself.