Charity for fallen Russian soldiers

Is there a charity for fallen Russian soldiers a westerner can give to?

Attached: 1588187690817.png (1600x1061, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/SolovievLive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump.
I would also like to help

Yeah honestly. I've bought lots of milsurp off ebay from Russians, and I miss trading candies and MREs with my friends.

cuck

Bump for based. Would also like to give a few shekels.

Yes its called jewtin's back pocket

I feel bad my tax dollars have gone to killing Russian soldiers. Every week $300 come out of my check to taxes so $300 wouldn't be too much to donate.
I miss buying from Russians too, user. I don't think we'll see Soviet stuff for a long time.
I suppose you want to give more to the Jew Zelensky. Maybe you should volunteer?

Attached: 20220109_232449.jpg (2560x1440, 1.63M)

if there would be any and people would mass start to use it then the account get frozen like with the canada truckers

You can buy me food and gasoline so when they come knocking I can give it to them.

Remember Maria Butina? Yeah I do. Russians want rights and freedoms too, but honestly for the past several years ZOG has been driving a wedge between consolidating and de-escalating tensions with Russia.

>I suppose you want to give more to the Jew Zelensky. Maybe you should volunteer?
the more dead russians the better, like they'll take care of their disabled either, they may as well be dead

Why don’t you go and fight alongside all the other retarded churkas if you want to help, or perhaps send a cheque to an oligarch of your choice. Mutts are incredible

Only heard about direct help - you give them money, they buy recon drones, medicine, etc. Non lethal stuff. With proofs ofc.
Wouldn't recommend you to do this if you're a westerner, your gubment might do silly things to you if they notice.

>Lapland 1944
dog, no thanks
I just want to ease the pain of Russian families. I am sorry my tax dollars have killed their sons.
I didn't choose to send US weapons to Ukraine. No I won't go fight, because it's not my fight. I feel for Russian mothers though who gave their sons, who were killed by weapons paid for by yours truly.

Attached: 1650253462476.png (1311x1995, 3.59M)

Couldn't find anything besides info on government compensations. It turns out, Putin pays 12 million roubles to families of fallen soldiers, and 3 million to families of the wounded. Of course, you can't compensate the death of a close one, but this is a pretty good sum.

But you spare no thoughts for fallen Ukrainians right? Because muh globohomo and based Putin. Either way you’re an actual retard, any money you send to Russia will go straight into criminal hands

>Putin pays 12 million roubles
personally he pays this much, or Russian government?
That's pretty good, soldier I knew that died in Iraq, their families got 300,000$ which is similar amount.

>Lapland 1944
You're mad that we drove American enemies out of Finland or what?

Thats like $200k, i doubt that

Based.

Attached: 1649243799742.jpg (1280x853, 193.74K)

bump for info

Attached: 1538911518060.png (500x500, 121.51K)

the international fund for rape offenders who became victims

>no thoughts for fallen Ukrainians right?
right
>Because muh globohomo and based Putin
wrong, because my tax dollars are paying to kill Russians, which I don't agree with. I'd like to give a few hundred dollaridoos to Russian mothers who lost their sons fighting NATO faggots. If I can spare $300 every week to taxes from my pay check, I can give $300 to a Russian mother when their son died fighting NATO faggotry. Fuck Ukraine.

Attached: 1603580382280.jpg (2560x1704, 484.75K)

That’s enough to buy a new (smaller) apartment in Moscow, at least before March. 12 million anywhere else would pretty much set the family up for life with their current lifestyle.

Not really. In Moscow the government was giving out about 2 million for having a couple of children. Also, the currency and revenue (gas and oil) situation could easily support such a program.

Based thread.

t. little-russian

That's official. I don't know any KIA soldiers but I know a wouded one who got 3 million pretty fast. BTW he spent almost half of it buying copters for army and can't wait for going back to the front.

stay safe fren
survive, you must rebuild

>personally he pays this much, or Russian government?
You don't get that he is the Russian government. He personally decided on the amount and gave an order. If something ever gets done in this country, you can make a pretty good guess that it's done on his special orders.

Is there a charity a westerner can give to that will help make more fallen Russian soldiers?

Soloviev (main propagandist) did a livestream 2 days ago for charity, he collected like 1 million euros.

t.me/SolovievLive

Follow his telegram, he might do another one.

yea, pay more taxes
I'm sure Putin still has his own bank account so I don't think it's an unreasonable question.

Found it.

Attached: filthylatrine.png (437x329, 392.54K)

That was a charity to buy equipment for DNR army.

>mutts crawling out of the woodwork to suck russian cock
they fucking hate you and want the usa wiped from the face of the earth.
I know you're scared of them but please stop pretending you are their friends, you're the reason the pookraine is still able to fight, fuck off

>they fucking hate you and want the usa wiped from the face of the earth.
I'm gonna guess they don't hate our people but our government, pic related

Attached: photo_2022-06-17_16-45-54.jpg (960x1280, 350.19K)

Is it true that Russian is forbidden in schools?

everyone hates you

Attached: DSC_4882.jpg (1500x994, 1.42M)

ok memeflag

IDK, but it's forbidden to use on work, yes. You could get reported.