>Have unprotected sex with a guy you don't want a kid with
>Ignore condoms
>Ignore birth control
>Ignore even the pullout method
>Let him nut in you
>Ignore plan B
>Get pregnant
>Go have a completely optional procedure to abort the fetus
>This is the same as forcing all men, whether they're having sex or not, to get a vasectomy.

Why are they like this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-071711_Twitter.jpg (1080x617, 104.63K)

Men's bodies are controlled by the police.

Its like this.
They're having an emotional reaction, and they want to communicate to you the severity of their emotions. So they make a comparison they think will also make you have an emotional reaction. To make sure your reaction is as severe as theirs they compare it to something, like you said, that doesn't make sense and doesn't match. They just want you to react so they can say
>see? It's the same.
Classic arguing with holes

>Why are they like this?
Because mentally, they're children who can't rationalise or think objectively.

Do they not teach kids how children are made in school? Or do they just teach how to castrate yourself now a days?

Abortion kills family lines of niggers, whores, and mentally ill
Abortion lessens libshits and diseases
If ur daughter is a whore its ur fault for being a shit parent

Attached: C8D4360F-CEC0-4104-BBF7-66472EEA7FA3.jpg (589x520, 22.77K)

Normal people don't get abortions.
These women just look gross.

The latter. And masturbation in kindergarten.

wrong
next pass a law euthanizing blue twitter checkmarks

Is not being a whore really that hard for modern women?

Not a valid comparison
You're image should serve as grounds for repealing the 19th amendment

Attached: 1656135924718.png (687x500, 178.05K)

>divorce rape
>Child support
>Taxes

Nope, I regret having losing my virginity to my whore ex who had millions of cocks inside her and we had sex but she didn't want me to put on a condom
Thank fuck I at least had the forethought to pull out when i climaxed but now I get real scared when my dick starts itching and burning out of the blue.

Sit down sweetie, many of us have been forced to take vaccines that we did not want or need.

The only thing that you have to do is stop taking cock from Consequences Creed.

Do you know how hard it is to reverse a vasectomy?

It's all they live for
It's the only live they've ever known
They've been brainwashed to think that the 1950s was literally female slavery

>Oh no, I have to drive an extra 200 miles for an abortion.
Fucking female entitlement.

haha just stone the whores

I started calling women "holes" and their reactions are hilarious!

It costs zero funds and less effort to not be a whore.

Attached: 20220414_120958.jpg (4000x3000, 2.15M)

What do they mean body controlled?

Is there ability to keep their legs closed that uncontrollable?

I understand the rape and incest argument but it seems like the majority of the women wanting abortion just want to be able to fuck without consequences.

I'm almost thinking we deserve the problems we have considering we've allowed this mindset to flourish into mainstream. Fetus killers are baby killers if they are doing it for convince.... It's that simple. They actually are evil and trying to make you okay with it.

I do like cumming in pussy though

Maybe get tested?

Men have their labor appropriated without consent to provide for niggers who hate them. The entirety of leftist society is built upon violating the bodily autonomy of men. Leftist forced inclusivity is anti-consent, as exclusivity is the basis of consent. If men were entitled to sex by default and women had to justify denying it, then this would be considered anti-consent, because consent requires exclusion to be the default and those seeking inclusion to justify why they should be included.

>that doesn't make sense and doesn't match
You're right.
Vasectomies are perfectly safe and reversible.
Rape, serious defects of the fetus and complications threatening the health and life of the woman are very dangerous on the other hand.

>They're having an emotional reaction, and they want to communicate to you the severity of their emotions.
Viewing their behavior as an attempt to convey the magnitude of their emotions rather than the logical cause of those emotions explains so much about why leftists behave in the way that they do.

Why are we allowing them to vote, they are clearly too retarded to form coherent arguments.

Pretty much yeah. Imagine if you effortlessly could have sex with super hot women out of your league and having women do stuff for you and take care of you even for the possibility of sex. Being asked to give that up for abstinence or a monogamous relationship with just a normal boring woman would be a pretty big ask.

lol oh yeah? you go ahead and roll those dice, they're ALWAYS REVERSIBLE, dont you know? what an absolute fucking retard.

>Is there ability to keep their legs closed that uncontrollable?
yes

>you can’t kill your baby
>sT0p kkonTr0111nG m3!!!@#@$

>Classic arguing with holes
Next move is denial of access to said "holes"
"if you are not going to let us murder babies no legs opening for you!"

Men can't get pregnant, you stupid fucking whore.

Actually sweetie the correct comparison would be if certain states banned versctomys for men
#womanmoment

Checked. I worked with someone whose brother is on his 3rd vasectomy after his new young wife wanted a kid. Then another.

>it’s not your body