Muslim goes on mass shooting against gays in Norway

Why have white people given up the fight against LGBT in their own countries, and only foreigners are willing to wage it in today's West?

Attached: Rainbow.jpg (1080x1130, 107.02K)

Go be Taliban somewhere else.

What does Any Forums think of him? Is he with Allah in paradise?

Attached: orlando-shooting-omar-mateen-pulse-nightclub.jpg (1200x630, 102.78K)

Within 2 generations faggots will be getting thrown from rooftops all over Europe. Praise Allah.

Dont they have gun control?

Christcucks will be right after

Gun control is a meme, you can get any weapon in Nordic countries, it's hard to get full auto but other than go wild.

Muslims should replace Europe

go on mass shooting like the Any Forumstard that you are if you want
dont complain the feds did it later, though

Probably a homo who was rejected by even the most sissified white fag when he went to the club. Or he wasn't let in because he smelled like goat asshole.

Immigrants doing more about right wing politics than the indigenous people that live there. This is the state we're in. We've got no excuse.

Attached: 1497270154074.jpg (800x743, 75.66K)

you won't be there to see it jude

Look at this faggot seething. I hope one of your faggot boyfriends got murdered and is now currently rotting with aids

take that flag off, tranny
hopefully you'll be next

Whitoids sold their souls to Satan
>Flag
You're irrelevant. you're satanic. Muslims will inherit your country and ban faggotry.

Based. What's his name?

Not the first time some gay metrosexual muslimi seethes hard for being laughed out of a club and gets revenge for it. Go and wrestle in some olive oil ye degenerate fags.

That’s a good cartoon, any other funny things by that person?

Based. The enemy of my enemy.

>defending homos on the internet for free
to bad you can't defend them from the guys they voted to import lmao
luckily we'll be seeing many more of these kinds of events

Attached: 1653238623813.png (532x567, 184.77K)

The ultimate cope.

I don't defend anyone. It was a fag on fag murder.

Yeah blowing away random homos is really gonna show international world powers.

I know our numerals are arabic, but is there a reason he used 2 for eyes?

I thought it was two people

Faggots are not the biggest problem in the west. I don't think it's a good thing that some trannies tell kids about their fantasies but I don't care about gays who just fuck other men. It's not my problem. Mass shootings only make things worse for everyone. It just gives media more weapons against those who dislike fags. It least the shooter was not white. That would be much worse.

They do the dirty jobs westerners don't want to do. Isn't that why they were brought here?

so progressive

Attached: 1643927738359.jpg (828x843, 348.03K)

Once again, migrant has to do the jobs wypipo won't pick up.