Congrats, incels. You won. But at what cost? Now you won't enjoy her holes like grrrrl bosses can

Congrats, incels. You won. But at what cost? Now you won't enjoy her holes like grrrrl bosses can.

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-062956_Twitter.jpg (1080x763, 144.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysistrata
msn.com/en-gb/health/familyhealth/two-thirds-of-uk-women-are-missing-periods-because-of-stress-or-poor-diet/ar-AAYcJYg?li=BBoPRmx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Abstain from sex and pleasure yourself
Yes.

Attached: hermit.jpg (220x384, 35.8K)

>Haha da republitards will never decode our sekrit language...any women down for some 'camping? XD

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-063255_Twitter.jpg (1080x842, 164.61K)

Uh huh, sure. If women could stop being whores, they wouldn't need abortion in the first place.

Women won’t last a week. They are too horny and men are too hot.

no gayer than chuds threatening people "in minecraft"

>2022 AD
>Western women discover abstinence

do you not have condoms in america?

>chuds
Opinion into the trash

Minecraft is a good game.

It's too much to ask for women to not let every deadbeat wigger they fuck nut in them. Way too much to ask.

Anal it is

That’s an obvious joke. These idiots are speaking of “Minecraft” genuinely.

Yeah but it doesn't feel as good for the man....

Haven't you received the new update? It's chudcels now. lol way to out yourself as a transphobic bigot chudcel.

It's so fucking weird that burgers use abortion as a fucking contraceptive.
I can understand that rape victims want the option, but that can be taken care of quickly.

I really don't get the issue here. The opinion of the court was released and 2 pages in they already presented a firm reason for the over turning. they say it's not in the constitution, and is a decision for the states to make not the federal government.

Half the country isn't even going to ever ban abortions. Outside of sluts in red states I don't see the problem here.

Attached: 1612345418612.png (960x876, 654.83K)

just get the ultra-thin ones
yeah, i get it for rape
also, i'm no expert on american politics, but doesn't this ruling just mean that individual states can decide? it's not outlawing abortion or anything

So many women suddenly discovering the concept of not having sex to avoid pregnancy, acting like they're being clever and outsmarting the patriarchy. It's hilarious.

Condoms take a small bit of planning ahead.
That's way too much to ask of most Americans.

>abstain from sex and get a girlfriend to pleasure you
??????

If women knew how to keep their legs closed, their wouldn't be abortions in the first place.

>congrats incels
>you'll be having even more no sex now
>take that
You faggots are rather tiresome

>doesn't understand even the thickest sarcasm
Sorry, Redditor, I should have used /s at the end of my post, I'll edit it.

What if you don’t want to fuck them?

Well said
As if suddenly, now, they will develop some discipline.

It's for your protection to, And if you have a partner thats clean she can be on pills. There is a lot of STDs you dont want.
>but doesn't this ruling just mean that individual states can decide?
Yeah but there has to be an excuse to take to the streets and scream,
It's like every fucking election year here, Sweden Democrats (evil nazis) wants to lower the abortion limit to 12 weeks (thats the norm in the EU) from 18 weeks, Thats the same as wanting women to be treated as commodity.

In my experience women go insane without sex. It’s their entire existence

Meinkraft

Lower taxes, no more free gibes for whores, problem solved.

By definition, an incel was not enjoying holes anyway. So abstinence is not a threat to them. At all.

people don't read the documentation. They see monkeys on twitter crying and they join in.

You're that jew on /k/
>lol, lmao
cope, sneed, and dilate

It was the norm when i was a teenager to at least have some rubber in your wallet as a dude, Maybe it has changed.

Nah mate I'm honestly just a retard and just assumed that you were a bot. My bad

>roastie cope
you know the rules

Attached: 1632137619189.jpg (669x511, 193.97K)

How many times do we have to teach you this lesson old hag?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysistrata

They werent going to fuck me or you anyway, not before riding the carousel of cock. Now they cant take the risk of getting ligslammed by the basketball team when they are in sophmore year. Now they cant fuck nigger football players for free drugs. Now it isnt worth the risk and they will be having way less sex and they are pissed off.

Our leftists think that the federal government is the only government. It's the reason why the DNC is currently collapsing since they have no one coming up the ranks in the state and local levels.

wait, in Sweden the democrats are the nazis?

>Get a Girlfriend to pleasure you

So, Women can basically just turn Lesbian with the snap of a finger? Or so she thinks??

That's a man

all they have to offer is their holes

They get bent when wet just like spaghetti

>incels that weren't being fucked, continue not to get any
Normies will never ever use any logic nor realize that incels have zero power or influence.

Chad Incels will INHERIT the Earth! And theres nothing you degenerate chuds can do about it AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
msn.com/en-gb/health/familyhealth/two-thirds-of-uk-women-are-missing-periods-because-of-stress-or-poor-diet/ar-AAYcJYg?li=BBoPRmx

I like to live dangerously.

>In my experience women go insane without sex. It’s their entire existence

Same. Women will fucking lose it without sex. Men will fucking get shit done with a GRUDGE and pure rage without sex, with the clarity and focus of a Sith Lord. Women think that they can outlast us in the no-sex game. jej, they're gonna get a heavy reality check here.

Attached: EMPR.jpg (817x427, 20.19K)

I don't get it.