This black guy came into work to get his shitbox early 2000s Cadillac painted

This black guy came into work to get his shitbox early 2000s Cadillac painted.

We just did a rough job on it because wits an early 2000s Cadillac.

Anyway he chimped out saying things like
"I don't care if you like the car or not I paid money good money so do a Job that matches what I paid"

"I don't care if you don't like the car that's your opinion, but doesn't mean you should do a crap paint job, I didn't pay crap money"

Why the fuck does this nog care so much about a shitty old Cadillac anyway?

Attached: images - 2022-06-18T175632.218.jpg (640x480, 39.49K)

Nog appears to be correct.
Pretty cringe of you to scam the guy.

Also what are the political implications of this?

Bait thread but if not you’re the nigger in this situation

You got a job. You botched it. You are liable for it.
Stop acting like a fag.

>I don't care if you like the car or not I paid money good money so do a Job that matches what I paid"
well he’s right

I don't think you have a job

He's absolutely right.

>nog sounds like the reasonable voice in the conflict
this story is fake

you are the nigger in this story

Well OP is a nigger and the black man wins today

faggot go back thru and wetsand it proper and put a proper third coat on, its sad when a nigger tells you that youre acting like a nigger.

No it's not.
It's just a early 2000s cadillac...
He said it's like buying groceries and then the person at the counter takes half your groceries away and charges you full price.

But it's litterally not even a nice car.
>It doesn't matter what you think of the car >:(

but it really doesnt matter what you think of the car. if i brought in a hunk of metal and asked you to paint it like you do other vehicles and you accept, you dont just get to pint it like a hunk of metal, correct?

the niggers right, you're a lazy thief. Hope he chimps out and kills you

Fuck off, you did a shit job, that it is an older car is not an excuse for doing a poor job.

>faggot op
fag is always wrong, except when necking himself.

Sounds like a based guy, I have nostalgia for those cars as well. Good for him if true

The car came in with the clear coat all peeling off yet when he got the car he still walked around it with his phone recording it it like

>Awww man look at that orange peel this be some bullshit right here, don't take a man's money and not do the job

Yet it litterally used to have peeling clear coat and still looks better than before and it's just an old devalued cadillac

He spent more than the car was worth getting it painted kek

fpbp

You sound like a crook. Money is exchanged for goods and services. The man paid for a paint job. If you took his money you owe him a paint job. Looks shit and wouldn't drive it myself but do your damn job, faggot.

okay this is bait right. nigger prolly took it in so you would fix that issue you literal faggot.

Plot twist: OP was the nigger...the whole time.

You're a shit painter. We get it flag. The limp wrist can't hold the gun properly. You take pride in your incompetence. Some day you'll pay for it because there's two things you don't fuck with, a man's car and his money.