There are three things I just can't stand

There are three things I just can't stand.
1. Bible-thumpers being so anti-abortion that they deny it even in medical emergencies
2. Spoiled leftoids using abortion to avoid the consequences of their own choices
3, Either side treating this as if it's a simple black-and-white issue

Attached: gettyimages-140892343-612x612.jpg (612x612, 28.13K)

It is a black and white issue if the baby is white keep it. If its black abort it. Simple as

This

I hate shills, can’t you be more organic at least? Program the bots better

fpbp

lmao

Reminder that this is what the typical aborted "baby" looks like

Attached: week-6---foetal-images---2017.jpg (2048x2048, 253.16K)

Good thing no one gives a shit about what you think

what a cutie

>1. Bible-thumpers being so anti-abortion that they deny it even in medical emergencies
They don't, that's just your head canon based on decades in an echo chamber. Also you think a "medical emergency" is a roastie not wanting to take responsibility for her decisions.
Why not kill yourself instead of the innocent child nigger?

ding ding ding, we have a winner.

Attached: 1654275100839.jpg (900x551, 77.88K)

And this is a beautiful 13 weeks child of YAHVE

Attached: photo-91.jpg (799x522, 68.83K)

If a woman's pregnancy is going to kill her, she probably has months to get right with God.

true, just imagine how many chores a shiksha can do for gods chosen in a couple of months...

I don't have strong feelings about abortion, but I'm happy to see Christians put a point on the board. Plus, it's hard to deny that it pissed off all the right people.

The aborted fetuses that are used for stem cells are usually better than most of the humans that end up developing

Thanks I am indeed a shill for the White race its nice of you to point it out.

If it's just a "clump of cells" why do I get double murder for killing a pregnant birthing person of color?

Attached: 1649180010928.jpg (1344x1348, 263.9K)

Oh look. Your wrong about these medical needs

Attached: 1656127635652.jpg (556x587, 58.77K)

I can't believe some user, and from the USA nontheless, is using common sense and being 100% right.
Is this real life?

It is black and white.
What retarded kike worshippers don't understand is that if a woman were to instead get an abortion than have the child, then she was never a fitting mother anyway.
Therefore it would be in everyone's best interests to not have her procreate.
P.S. it wasn't white girls getting abortions
Nor even beanniggers, which are a bigger threat to homogeneity.

Research how eugenics works, it's a good thing

You just make it worse for white people

The people loved his art.

bonus 4th:
faggots who blame everything on "muh christian boogeyman"

Wignats are the commies of the right. Just ignore them.

Okay Mr. Neutral-Pants, think of it numerically then. Since Roe, over 60 million babies have been killed. When 92% of them were literally killed for “No Reason” (see ) then there is a clear problem. That makes it very black and white. Or, perhaps, if you can look at 55,200,000 people killed for “No Reason” and just shrug it off as something to not that big of a deal, then you’re the problem. I would argue that the 6% that listed social or economic factors still do not have a proper excuse, so really 98% of abortions happened for no good reason, or in real person terminology, 58,800,000 people died for no good reason.

Aborting black babies is based
Raising white children is based
What is wrong with you retards
Since when did the civnat kat fags enter Any Forums

Attached: 1656153245388.jpg (915x785, 50.45K)