Has Bong quality of life began to suffer from soaring inflation?

Attached: 01588910888.jpg (1879x1341, 581.38K)

Not drastically.
Just being more conscious with turning electric shit off when not using it, trying to use less water, buying less crappy foods (chocolate, biscuits, crisps etc.).
Nothing absolutely life changing.

Just imagine those big macs slowly sliding out of their asses

supposedly belle has teeth marks on her knuckles because shes bullimic

Wrong time to ask, Bong life peaks around July they get to leave their depressing bricked housing estates jungles and head to Spain for 2 weeks.

British people
>Spaniards ruin everything!
Also British people
>Lets go to Spain!

Someone sounds jealous.

sleeping doesn't mitigate the damage done by unhealthy food.

if you actually want to do that, eating some salad with vinegar along with your unhealthy meal is effective in reducing acute impairment of artery function. eating blue/blackberries can reduce the blood sugar spike in response to refined sugar, and, most importantly, can prevent the post meal HYPO-glycemia seen after consumption of refined sugar.

Almost £2 for a litre of premium fuel, but there aren't any less cars on the road so people obviously don't care that much. Food prices are about the same, utilities bills went up a bit.
I think it only affects poorfags and I don't live near any of those thank goodness.

Americans being knowledgeable about everyone else again, I see.
Why are you talking for Brits, mutt?
It's historical banter and the Spanish hate our boomers that move over there; most Brits like the Spanish.

Kek bitter biscuit right here. Don't worry you'll be in Spain soon.

>3

gas has increased 85% germany i dont thinck the uk inflation is that bad to other countrys,

Only people I know struggling are childless, 30+ year-old leftie drop-outs who think that bar work is a sustainable long term career. Unemployed niggers are faring better.
As this user says, as long as you're conscious of the electricity you're golden. Food's pricier but has prompted my family to be smarter regarding what we eat and to cook meals from scratch more often. I also don't drive so petrol isn't a problem for me.

Yes. Hispania is rightful British clay due to our status as Third Rome.

This.
It was always this.

I think all these "inflation" threads are made by shills
I think Any Forums was heavily infected by shills and bots about 3 or 4 years ago and it just got worse and worse

The newest narrative is "Inflation"
and so we just get endless "inflation" threads

Any Forums didnt used to be just MSM regurgitated

The only people I know who are suffering are all the morons in town who try and laugh at me for still living with my mother, but I think their families are moronic for carting them out in order to feather the pockets of landlords.

Now they suffer, and I don't see them encouraging me to move out so much now.

Just another case of a repetition of Aesop's fable about the fox who lost it's tail in a trap and then tried to convince all the other foxes to lose theirs.

Brits don't moan about other countries, not even on Any Forums. We don't even think about others while they seethe about us over wars that happened centuries ago.

>due to our status as Third Rome.
That would be America, the third Babylon

I have nothing to be bitter about, mutt

Not really, electricity is more expensive but it's not altered the way I use it because im not a pensioner or a 35 year old lefty with a Masters in journalism and a CV consisting of dog walking when I was 14 and a single article on LADbible from 2016

Then why are you chum? Smile more!

Attached: 1647421307182.png (656x539, 490.68K)

Serbia is Roman (Anglo) clay

Attached: starwarsayylmao.jpg (762x360, 19.14K)

There's a crossover from Any Forums. At some point the corrupt burger and bong financial systems will crack making gold, silver and certain commodities moon

Attached: $30_bathwater.webm (480x600, 1.49M)

Nah it's real because it's what the central bank kikes have planned. The shills are the ones who come here advertising some specific asset or stock to run to.