AMERISHARTS BTFOD BY BASED MUSLIM

Attached: 573827981791.png (661x181, 36.03K)

CRINGE AND BLUEPILLED

Wtf I hate pakiniggers, now

Mudslime logic
>Sharia allows abortion
Wow so progressive
>By the way you are also killed if you leave Islam, say anything against it, draw pedo prophet pic, and show your ankles

Actual Taqqiyah. Abortion is punishable by death in islam.

Islam and sharia doesn’t allow abortion. I was raised Muslim.

What a retard

Abortion is murder in Islam, he’s just gonna faggot trying to get immigration support from leftists

I think every single Muslim should be hanged and dumped into the ocean

The irony is Islam is infinitely more based and puts women in their place much harsher than soi white Christian nationalism could ever hope to achieve.

>shitlam span
fuck off

In Turkey, abortion is legal you retards.

>The radical movement is homegrown.
>homegrown
>home
Unwelcome guests know where the door is.

This is funny, the elite need to make sure normies attack the right puppet group

>Turkey
>Sharia

still muslim

why do these twitter muslims suck up to the federal government that bombed their countries into ashes, waht a bunch of simpering cuck boys.

>Taliban and isis good, mkay?

This Muslim sounds real Jewish

>It isn't Sharia, which allows abortion
American liberal muslims are so disingenuous it drives me crazy
You know they retain their hyper dogmatic theology but they package it in a way that's consumable for a white liberal
Abortion IS permissible but only in extreme circumstances like a threat to a mother's life.
This faggot seems to suggest Islam is so liberal and hip that women can get an abortion whenever.

They're such egregious fucking liars and white libtards eat it up. Drives me insane.

Attached: 1534578338254.jpg (249x244, 5.99K)

>abortion is allowed in sharia
This is true. The procedure is even provided free of charge. Every member of the community pitches in to help abort the unplanned pregnancy.

Attached: get stoned 420 bruh.jpg (620x413, 63.36K)

>your friendly neighborhood (...)
STEALER
he stole that phrase from NFKRZ, sage

>muslim
ignore.

Yea but that doesn’t mean Islam allows abortion. I support separation of church and state anyways idiot. You are just not making a good argument here. I’ve read the Quran pls just try another angle alright.

No.