How come this board doesn't want people like me represented in media?

How come this board doesn't want people like me represented in media?

Attached: d42db5a502805f5a5ce19a410a7e0207.jpg (550x767, 68.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/nolrzp.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck jannies and fuck trannies

Attached: 1621876892198.gif (434x432, 17.54K)

Because of what you do with it. Also your kind never looks like that.

Attached: trans grooming faggot pedo.jpg (1200x900, 233.52K)

Are you mtf

I'm perfectly happy with you being represented. Since you're 0.03% of the population, for every 3333 normal, well-adjusted people, there can be someone who is like you. I can assure you that person very will not be an attractive anime cat person.

Why don't people like you want to be represented by accurate pictures in your profiles and opening posts?

This is Any Forums, first time you're here retarded degenerate?

want a straight answer? look at yourself

Attached: Derpolsoldat50x.jpg (500x672, 118.1K)

Oh I don't mind, in fact I would love to see your kind being represented in media. Mostly shown being executed publicly and it being broadcasted worldwide.
Kys op

You're fat and ugly but you want to be represented in media by handsome fit actors. I can tell you'd be upset if Batman was a fat ugly actor

Maybe in Japan. For America, 2% of zoomers are transgender. Thus, 1 in 50 characters in children shows should be trans. Apso 16% of zoomers are lgbt, so one in six of child characters should be LGBT.

Are you mtf? Answer please I'd like to know

files.catbox.moe/nolrzp.mp4

Attached: 1656068140542.gif (480x492, 2.44M)

Attached: LGBT.png (683x716, 473.55K)

OHHHHH TRANNY ARE YOU OK? ARE YOU OK ARE YOU OK TRANNY??? TRANNNY ARE YOU OK ARE YOU OK ARE YOU OK TRANNY???

Because you look like a man instead of a cute girl.

That's entirely irrelevant

you will never look like that

Visit beautiful Norway

Attached: capture-20220625-050318.png (500x556, 285.4K)

Look you fucking tranny faggot. This is Any Forums. We believe in something called the Jewish Conspiracy. You see, the Jews actually rule the entire world. They put trannies in all the media so that White men troon out and cut off their penises. Without penises, they can't reproduce, therefore the White race dies out. Then the Jews take our place and rule the entire world even more and make tons of money. That's why you freaks can't be in media. Also, all trannies are pedophiles because they literally force children to troon out.

FPBP. Why do we even allow opposing views here? Any Forums is a conservative movement.

No, I don't think it is. Is that what you were at one point, and you're a woman now?

Because you're a pedophile statistically.

I asked you a simple question OHHHHH TRANNY ARE YOU OK ARE YOU OK ARE YOU OK TRANNNY?

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-193409_Brave.jpg (2960x1440, 1.37M)

Based. So if you saw a pedophile, what would you do to it?

We don’t normalize anorexia, schizophrenia, bi-polar disorder or DID. Why would we normalize body dysmorphia? Your fucked in the head and should be treated as such.

But you are

Attached: cadnav-1F122124342.jpg (640x480, 100.16K)

i dont know about mutts but heres a hot nickel load of shit from sea. you western trannies cant do your own gimmick right and thats why you should all be necked for not only looking ugly but not even dedicating your time to your fetish lifestyle. picrel is a japanese trap that not only is good at art but also at his appearance, this was possible because HE STUDIED BEAUTY AND HE DIDNT FERMENT AS AN INTERNET DWELLER, HE ALSO FUCKING WENT TO THE GYM. this is true dedication to femininity. why cant you faggots try to at least look as decent as this? youre only in this troon schlomo shit because of your lifelong lack of skill and motivation in life. youre all fucking disgusting and youre all going either stay as jewish experiments or die disliked forgotten. i wish jews would make up another deity solely for the purpose of sacrificing you uggo plastic monsters for the greater good. if you fags looked great maybe you wouldve been a good addition to the overall eye candy people in the US but nope you chose to look like danny devito. fuck all of you i hope you rot, long live asian faggots for actually trying to look like women.

Attached: he did it better than you.jpg (900x1200, 219.21K)