Civic nationalism is superior to ethnic nationalism. People's skin color is irrelevant, beliefs are what matter

Civic nationalism is superior to ethnic nationalism. People's skin color is irrelevant, beliefs are what matter.

Attached: acb family.jpg (632x422, 69.66K)

it doesn't work with a multi-religional society

>People's skin color is irrelevant

but their genetics do.
Niggers are niggers,all we can do is leaving them alone.

racist civic nationalism is the best ideology
prove me wrong

If skin color is irrelevant let your daughter get fucked by a nigger to prove it

in theory yes. in practice some are so proud of their heritage and culture they won't assimilate and unironically think they're just (race) who just happen to live in (country). they scream oppression to any government's attempt to assimilate them better into society. part of this is why may 1998 happened

>People's skin color is irrelevant
Melanin is not a dye it's a hormone, hormone that cause aggression BTW.

Attached: photo_2021-07-18_08-33-07.jpg (1280x1270, 212.74K)

Civic nationalism can be temporarily fine but the genetic differences will explode in your face sooner or later, like right now. Having greater disparity is never better for cohesion than not, thus trying to create a society with both niggers and humans will never be better than being separate.

>skin color
Race isn't skin color. It penetrates to the deepest part of behavior, psychology, affinity, ability. SAGE.

All will be mixed in the year 40000 no matter anything

>this thread again
ooga booga nigger

Attached: 1603446470496.gif (625x893, 199.01K)

>beliefs are what matter
Different races invariably form demographic clusters and vote for whoever panders to them, at white people's expense. A few based non-whites here and there do not change how the masses respond.

Genetic similarity matters to people you retard. It's human nature. That's why civic nationalism will always fail if it's not done with genetically similar people like British, Germans And Irish like in the US.

Attached: GeneticsOfRace.jpg (572x532, 50.58K)

I actually 100% agree. I got on this board about 10 years ago now and I was a civic nationalist then and over the 10 years I became everything from a white nationalist to a eco-fascist and now I’m just a civic nationalist again.

The rest of the thread will be cope tho

1 post by this id shill that wants to promote degeneracy do not respond anons do not take the bait

kikes did this
makes me so angry that these mentally weak people let kikes convince them to destroy so many lives, theirs, their children's and so many of them around theirs
what will they say to the parents who's child will inevitably be raped by him?
nothing, they will arrest the child who was raped, and anyone else who talks about it
so disgusting
also that those two niggers, obama's kids, everyone knew they would get with white guys, everyone
BUT NONE OF YOU LAZY CUNTS SAID IT, DID YOU?

no, idiot - ok skin color doesn't matter, but:
IQ DOES
CONSANGUINITY DOES
MENTAL STATE DOES
CRITICAL THINKING DOES
INDIVIDUAL BIAS VERSUS GROUP BIAS DOES
ok, so skin color doesn't matter
tell me how many whites and niggers are left
ok, now tell me why we should destroy whites forever and keep even one nigger in the future?
95% of white women have 0 nigger DNA in them right now
this is the truth
this is why the kikes are seething

Attached: 1656121344069.jpg (617x811, 224.75K)

>He thinks race is just skin color

Oh, oh no.

Attached: Race is real 2.jpg (9729x8572, 3.95M)

So what happens when beliefs in your multiethnic country diverge? You have a nation held together only by political desire to rule over as many people as possible - an empire. Same reason Yugoslavia broke down

There is a reason all empires collapse and over time get increasingly shitty places to live for regular folks

Every state that rules over more than one ethnicity / culture is too big

Kys. You civnats are unironicaly worse than leftist

who is who at this photo

Americans will justify anything to want niggers around. /pol will do anything but want niggers gone. This has been seen recently now with their “based” nigger Clarence. Just know for all anons outside of this country, the conservative movement here does not exist. It’s just Protestant fundamentalism

My belief is that niggers should die.

Unironically this

well my belief is that whites should live
that means removing niggers and removing asians
and killing all whites,
including all pols,
including you,
that don't call out the WMAF posts on here
you evil lazy cunts
asian females are evil anti white parasites

>Civic nationalism
...produces a lot of social strife, as your country and France consistently prove. If you want a diverse country where diversity isn't a constant cause of strife then you need an autocracy like Russia or China to keep a lid on it.
On the other hand, if you don't want an autocracy, but do want a harmonious society with a shared identity then you need high levels of racial homogeneity.

We've been over this hundreds of times. Ultimately it comes down to how humans inevitably are as a tribal species, and what will arise naturally under certain conditions and what won't.

Most people I know and meet are civnat. Only people who spend all day on their phone, computer, or college aren’t civnat. I don’t care what those people think I never meet them outside lmao

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1 post 5.jpg (828x480, 105.94K)

Hey Ben whatcha doin'?

Can’t argue with that.

all the people in this thread biting an obvious bait
herbs you fucking niggers

Attached: eh.jpg (364x365, 10.64K)