Turk hate is unjustified

>I am a 26 years old Turk and live in Stuttgart Germany(born there)also have a German/English girlfriend and a nice car.
>I work in a warehouse and earn nice money unlike many Germans who don't work and only bitch around

Yet people don't seem to like me. I went shopping 2 days ago and a stupid German boomer said that I will never be German. Younger people sometimes as well

I don't get the Turk hate, when Germs do 100x times worse stuff. Something need to change in my country immediately

Attached: Is2SPdL8wfakWmYvf5ytiEBeePIockfCg6IWOFGCu7aADRo65u-QonhKN4NwPK4T5g6wJqLmgw=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg (900x900, 53.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hOi22xJMZrE
youtube.com/watch?v=4d8UZoByqmg
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go back

rape niggers

Based

be the change you seek in the world, fren

Are people still falling for this pasta holy shit

You're not German and your homeland will be a Kurd majority in like 5 years.

Oh boy here we go again.

>German/English girlfriend
Nice bait m8 herbs in all fields

You will always be a subhuman, roach. Fuck off to Turkey and take your whore with you

Attached: EfID39sXgAUbjxv.jpg (256x256, 12.46K)

this same fucking thread gets spammed every day, youre not a turk just some gay schizo posting from your gimp dungeon in Berlin. Get a life you freak

If I were you I would leave this shithole, because that's what I am going to do as well as soon as I got enough money. I can't stand the German mentality anymore. There are nights where I go to sleep and hope that I don't wake up because the absolute state of this shithole. It's so damn frustrating that the only feelings I feel are cringe and pain.

The Germans worship suits and rank more than anything. If a retarded doctor says something, it must be true, and there is not the option that the state wants to milk you of your tax money and eventually kill you, like they are killing old people with the clot shot.

Hell is home, and fuck Germany.

why should I? I live here
thanks buddy
father is English, mother German
cope more Günther

>i am a turk living in germany
stopped reading right there amk almancısı.

>1453
checked
you're still a fag op

It needs to get worse in order to get better. Most people here are traitors and cucks and will be dealt with.

Shut up you stupid kraut

Post the "You will never be Turkish" pasta

You're the one coping Murat, you know that you will never belong here.

ok

You will never be Turkish. You still have money, you have no honour, you have no dignity. You are an 3% Anatolian man twisted by Gibs and Foreign Women into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “Love From Turkey”'s you get are two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your arkadaşların are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “kankaların” laugh at your ghoulish life behind closed doors.

Tax collectors are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of government corruption have allowed tax collectors to smell tax free german assets with incredible efficiency. Even Gurbetçiler who “are Turkish” look uncanny and unnatural to a Tax Collector. Your Iphone 13 and BMW car is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to convince a Tax Officer to pay taxes, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, German citizenship.

You will never be able to talk Normal Turkish. You spew out a few "Ben Hala Türk(I am still Turkish)" out of your mouth at the top of the morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the German Culture creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, pay your suicide tax to the turkish government, and plunge into the cold abyss. Erdogan will find you, heartbroken but relieved that he no longer has to live with the unbearable stench. They’ll bury you without your passport, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a Gurbetçi is buried there. Your remaining money and assets will be taken by Erdogan, and all that will remain of you will be a new bought German car that got their tires stolen.

nice text with nonsense

I sure hope it will get better. I can't stand our so called leaders anymore. The other day I watched Bild TV and I got extremely mad because a man complained to a politician that the Vaxx is having at least side effects (lol that means it's working) that really hurt people! Then the probably ethnically Jewish female politician put on a smug face and essentially laughed like it's funny that Germans suffer and die. I got so angry over this. And the guy on the other side of the table still doesn't freak out. I would have asked the cunt, why are you smiling, why do you laugh? Is it "Schwurblerei" when people legitimately suffer from the clot shot? I would've poured my water onto her and then I would beat her up right there if I was him because FFS, these fucks laugh into our face.

Related Bild reports:

04:30
youtube.com/watch?v=hOi22xJMZrE

youtube.com/watch?v=4d8UZoByqmg

They think it's funny that germans suffer, see Laschet when the flooding happened. And Germans are so lobotomized from propaganda, alcohol and their good beliefs that they let it all happen.

Hell is home.

Sage in all fields

>Something need to change in my country immediately
yeah, germany has to stop the ass licking of you dirty muzzies and kick you leeches out.
turks are, like arabs, are a big part why germmoney went down the shitter.
we imported these incestous retards and now we see the payoff of this beautful diversification.
average IQ dropped by over 20 points in the last 3 decades. overfilled cities with ghettos, senseless violence because these maggots are as thinly skinned as the american lefties.
always talk big about respect and that´s all what they need to be good people while in reality they are unable to respect other views on the world or opinions which differ to much from theirs, pathetic.
but the best of all, after 2 generations, these inbred faggots are still 100% unable to intergrate into soceity because they are being held back by their gacha-religion. a shame because i´ve met 1 or 2 decent turks but i bet, OP is none of them.
act as a german, thinks speaks proper german and is a upright citizen while in reality, he´s still a foreign body, drilled by his brother and sister who also are his parents, to not tolerate almans and their customs.
you will never be a european or a german, roach, remember that.

They're jews, what do you expect?

> country who literally put different people into ovens a few decades ago hates different people
> how could it be

germans are hypocrites