Roe V Wade - MORE BLACK BABIES?

Why are conservatives/right wing so happy about this?
Doesn't this mean more black/brown babies in the USA?
Explain to me why this is a good thing Any Forums?

Attached: black mommy.png (640x736, 492.99K)

seethe kike christ is king

Becasue the republicuck party was founding on loving niggers.

Because now that abortion is banned they don't need immigration. Expect immigrant numbers to plummet in a couple of weeks.

its now a state thing to make the abortion laws,
which means that red states will get rid of abortion, while the blue states, allready the main settlement points of niggers and other subhumans, wont

so red states will have more white kids while blue states will recieve more diversity, which means will burn that much sooner

Attached: 1448288775055.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

>Explain to me why this is a good thing Any Forums?
accelerate.

There is no ban, stop lying

Even all the people on pol that I hate are seething. Literally the best day ever.

Fuck off libtard

Fall of America has been put on 0.25x speed, nothing to be sad about.

It's a psyop to move niggers and trannys to blue states in droves
Pretty smart imo

Not all red states will ban abortion, nothing will happens

Does everyone seriously not realize that the white birth rate will go up, too?

You may hate the average Karen, but if you want more white babies, it's good that she can't have an abortion when she gets an accident while having sex.

Gib me dats source

Why does a tranny need to worry about abortion rights?

/thread

Sauce?

This is a 4d chess move.
We've realized that filling black hoods with crack was a shit way to exterminate niggers.
Using abortion hasn't really killed off the niggeroach either.
Now we've banned abortion and shortly we'll be funding leftist charities seeking to correct birthing inequity to distribute free morning after pills to all niggers in the US.
You're welcome.

Times have changed.
Telemedicine and the abortion pill will take care of most of the unwanted pregnancies.

This is really bad for the right wing, & a really good thing for the left wing.
All the lefties out tonight were just being nice & protesting for the right wing.

You should see the language of the Ohio abortion ban. It was never supped to be a real bill. It was just state lawmakers grandstanding because they knew the bill would be stopped by ROE. It literally lets us put doctors and women to death who get/perform abortions.

I always knew the hyper racists on pol were fags, but that they are not trolling about the Ohio bill settles it for all time.

I fucking love maserati but I can't believe the only hardcore video she did while pregnant was with that fat hairy dicklet and filmed with a mobile phone...
Definite monkey paw involved with that one

Attached: 1647311602154.webm (1280x720, 1.78M)

nigger states still have abortion
white states have it banned
= less niggers, more whites.
keep seething gook

They won't move. They're broke.
You stupid hicks blew it.

This image makes me want to impregnate a negress for some reason. Look how plump she is. I need her to have my kids

Despite nogs being known to breed prolifically, their population has historically been self-limiting, fluctuating between 6-13% since emancipation. Most die from drugs or violence before they reach 30

much more black babies, but mutts are too stupid to realize that

This isn't bad for the right.
No one cares about abortion.
Abortion clinics have been going out of business since the 00s due to lack of interest.
The only people who think they care are women worried about being raped by niggers.
They'll calm down two weeks after you remind them about the morning after pill then move on to the next social issue that no one really cares about.

>So red states will have more white kids

Attached: 2B245674-2195-4FFA-90B5-8ECE91EB4362.png (3000x2250, 336.52K)

We don't need dysgenic whites

Quality > quantity

Red states in the south have lots of blacks, like Mississippi and Alabama
MaseratiXXX

Attached: 1280x852_655eca3b60e6ef598f4544d2bd65d32e.jpg (1280x852, 163.43K)

In red states, white women seek abortions because they've been knocked up by black dudes. This has been going on for ages you numbskull.

You fucking rednecks are literal mouthbreathing retards.

Whoa, Black Betty Bam-ba-Lam
Black Betty had a child Bam-ba-Lam
The damn thing gone wild Bam-ba-Lam
She said, "I cant abort that child!" Bam-ba-Lam
I said "Oh, Black Betty" Bam-ba-Lam

delete this

It's maserati

The black population in red states has been dying off for two decades now, banning abortion won't matter, they'll just do it themselves with a coat hanger or drive to the state next to them.

3 half white twins in there

Wow I thought it was her, had no idea she got pregnant, thanks

>Why are conservatives/right wing so happy about this?
to own the libs, that's it really

this

Damn that's a lot of milk...

>The black population in red states has been dying off for two decades now
Thanks to abortion, no longer the case now.

>3
>twins
sextuplets? Based?

It's the stupid toids. The rightwing fly-over cr@ckoids. The lefties and everyone else is trying to overturn the moronic rightwing ban.

so tattooed, weed-smoking college drop-outs need to have a legacy in this world according to you ?
tell us more about this

Yes, more of pic rel

Attached: images-11.jpg (415x739, 42.95K)

That's one of the dumbest copes I've heard this hour.. in a day full of mongoloid level posts. You've made the list.

>allready the main settlement points of niggers and other subhumans, wont
>he doesnt know

Attached: 1655816021814.jpg (1013x1012, 232.83K)

No, the ethic arguments about sterilizing them will all quickly evaporate now and they will get mass sterilized by their parents/case workers starting at about age 13. You guys don't even believe your own BS, and have no idea how terrible feral niggers are. Letting them persist the way they have for the last 70 years has been an absolute crime against humanity.

This clears the way for them to be sterilized at a young age, to live out their lives humanely, and the species of feral street nigger will finally come to an end.

This just isn't true. Red states already had very few abortion clinics.
I think niggers became more intelligent at some point and found ways, like the morning after pill or birth control to prevent pregnancy.
Niggers in red states have already ignored that abortion exists.
Most abortions happen in Illinois, Florida, Texas, New York, and California.

>the US Sup court does exactly what Any Forums has been kvetching about for years
>Any Forums still fucking kvetching like a jew whos been found out to poison the water

turns out Any Forums is the same as the bitches they whine about, 100 % subverted losers board by now

The cuckservatives and republicucks love their niggers. What else is new?

it's over

Attached: white boi.webm (480x480, 2.99M)

AT LEAST SHE'S CHRISTIAN!!

>Any Forums is the 10% minority of christfags
don't think so bud

Are those fine gentleman at the very least Christian?

In my humble and non biased entirely political opinion based on nothing more than what I've garnered from exploring philosophy and measuring my own moral compass, I believe we should ban all forms of birth control.

Attached: 1636073397732.jpg (360x480, 151.45K)

>Why are conservatives/right wing so happy about this?

Attached: conservatives_isr.gif (356x376, 2M)

and yet, here you are whining about abortion getting banned in the right places, kek what a board of subhuman fags this has become

Cuckservatives DO want MORE BULLS to BE PREPPED!
picrelated: only future of america

Attached: 1646853203044.jpg (1024x1024, 139.5K)

I thought there was a white birth crisis? Now you fuckers are being picky?

Attached: 1613431994801.jpg (670x670, 42.87K)

Just breed black women with your big white cock. Problem solved.

The next thing you mutts need to do is ban the pill and other contraception like good christians and watch yourselves become southern brazil

>red states will have more white kids
retarded kraut.

Attached: 1200px-African_Americans_by_state.svg_png.jpg (1200x593, 348.36K)