The last boomers will die out in the 2080s

The last boomers will die out in the 2080s

Attached: FUf9EndXwAIHb5Y.png (512x468, 209.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/LrOOryKxlFoe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don’t think you know what a boomer is user

If boomers never existed you're life would still be shit, loser. But go ahead and keep crying, bitch nigga faggot.

In their 130s? Are you retarded or do you think a boomer is anyone over 35?

is there any way to speed up this process?

bitchute.com/video/LrOOryKxlFoe/

Anyone born before 1980 is a boomer.

Oldest boomers were born in 1964, oldest human being was 120 but many have lived to 110s

1964 was the last boomer year

*Youngest

>Oldest boomers were born in 1964, oldest human being was 120 but many have lived to 110s

youre mixing up generation x and boomers i think

and then you will become the new boomer, isn't the passing of time beautiful?

They're going to see the mess they created and that's a good thing
Fuck boomers

No, boomers are a result of the baby boom following World War Two ending in the late 50s. No your 40 year neighbor isn’t a boomer. This isn’t Reddit go be a retard somewhere else.

1975-1978 seems to be the cutoff for 'Boomer behavior' to me.

Hey hello nigger I clearly said you are a retard first I have not gotten a (you) in the last 6 hours am I fucking invisible here?

at that point might aswell just call it old people behaviour

There's a new baby-boom in the making, it's just that they'll be all non-white is all. Pretty much the end of Western civilization.

I wish I was a boomer. Wiping my as with the planet and everyone on it and die. They figured it out.

You're not wrong, some of it is just how people act at any given age, but when I did retail, there was definitely a difference in the way people from before and after that point acted.

There will be wealthy boomers on turn-of-the-century life extension technology, so I wouldn't count on it.

People born in the 1970s are Gen X retard

Birthrates at an all time low in the 80's (except in cold areas, just after that one year with the oil crises). Boomers. Riiiiight.

Attached: 0a0a.jpg (260x206, 15.67K)

Boomers are near them immortal beings the this retarded bot op

Yeah, and the 2 percent among the boomers will be the only ones to ever be able to afford the altered-carbon tier medical

What the fuck are you talking about holy shit you're such a retarded lying faggot

a good thread had to die for this, ky OP.

the last boomer will die around 2040 user

Attached: anidi4.jpg (576x684, 92.41K)

boomers will be powerless by 2030s

Thank you user this is the first (you) I have got all night I will cherish it why don’t people engage here anymore