FUCK IT... at this point I gotta admit it... 5.7 million. Talking about how the feds fuck you all over... /ourguy/?

FUCK IT... at this point I gotta admit it... 5.7 million. Talking about how the feds fuck you all over... /ourguy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=tFjGkaquE6o&t=337s

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 08.18.40.png (452x222, 225.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=roe9kuHhQwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's literally a satanist

I've had pushback on posting his stuff before but I actually wanna get a conversation about what having a rising figure in the youtube space actually means for us.

if he's /my/ guy, then I'm out
m.youtube.com/watch?v=roe9kuHhQwg

at this point I don't give a shit... we just need someone who can bridge the gaps between us and them and pull some fucking sense from people.

Yeah, he goes on rants about COVID-19 being a meme virus, vaccines being for profit, vaccines being recalled, the Bilderberg meetings, more shit about the elite every day, the best part is he leans left socially generally and takes a very nuanced approach that wouldn't offend normalfags. He's probably the best redpiller because of this

He is Sooooo, Solomon, Solomon Hot.

exactly. By no means is he perfect but at this point he's the best thing we have, he's too well known to too many people to get Zuck'd without an actual fightback.

i think he is a genuine wild card that the youtube heads don't know how to handle without showing everyone they're actively working towards an agenda.

Checked, and I love this.

he's already responded to media calling him a right wing extremist, batted off and rejected.

One thing I like about him is he doesnt shy away from controversial topics by simply shouting hes right. His empathetic approach is way easier to digest for someone who may not know where the bullshit even begins.

yes, he's already responded to a lot of the leftist warhawks regarding the UKR situation.

I find him too loud and energetic to listen to regularly, but yeah, I think he's great.

I believe he is indeed a far more effective redpiller than a far right guy spouting all the typical conservative Christian view points. Brand is open enough that left and right wingers can listen to him without immediately pigeonholing him and dismissing everything he says.

To (((them))), he could be the most dangerous man alive today.

Why would a satanist work towards the mass awakening of common folk against satanic evil brought upon them by other satanists?

It's incredibly likely that he is a gatekeeper.

This freak is a shill. He just narrates facts without teaching people about anything that is not saturated and sketchy. He changes subjects quickly so that no meaningful conclusions can be extracted from what he says, which, in turn, doesn't make sense. He also uses a lot of hand gestures

There's a reason why Russell Brand has 5 million subscribers while you're stuck schizo posting on Any Forums. Think about why that is.

To cover his tracks, think about it.
Nobody would ever suspect it, it's a perfect game.

Post proof he's a Satanist

Attached: file.png (225x225, 83.95K)