TYT is having a meltdown on Roe v Wade

Link:
youtube.com/watch?v=lj6zQ-nYcdY

Lol, Lmao

Attached: tyt (1).png (1273x664, 698.21K)

>hates niggers
>not for abortion despite 90% of abortions being niggers
Explain yourselves.

How many did she aborted?

MY
FAVOURITE
TIME
OF
YEAR

Attached: 1641927894066.jpg (600x600, 37.34K)

Any Forums is not anti black

Second Armenian genocide.

Ana has not aged well. Look at that caked on makeup.

Forgot they even exist
I'm pretty sure nigger is the most used insult on this board

>Any Forums is not anti black
Yes it is, nigger
>90% of abortions are niggers
No, most abortions were white babies from college aged white women

Yes anna i like that blonde hair. Very aryan looking.

You could get in the ethnostate if you're a good girl

Attached: 1651694599252.webm (840x630, 1.16M)

These media types are going out of their way to put justices in harms way.
They want blood.

Can you blame her? she wants to get coomed inside of everyday without risking having to have a kid each time

And? Active anti-trust for blacks isn't required because they are genetically wired to purge themselves every weekend. Anybody going out of their way to hate blacks is a retard.

kek

No one has watched that shit for years. How are they still around?

Please go live in New Orleans, St. Louis, or Detroit if you think pavement apes are functioning members of society.

seethe bitch, seethe.

>Right's given to us by these very courts

It is not the courts job to give people rights. Their job is to analyze a law and see if it is constitutional or not that's it that's their job. Abortion rights were unconstitutional from the get go, a failure of the courts, and a moral decision which the constitution does not give any branch of the federal government yes the Supreme Court too the right to weigh in on and is a decision put in the hands of the states. People who don't understand this should not be in this country.

Attached: 8928914894.jpg (1280x720, 177.32K)

All of the lefts kvetching has really boosted my spirits this fine evening.

Dude, without makep she literally looks like a beady-eyed rat. She's like the female Adam Driver.

You know what else is unconstitutional?
A two party system.

I would let her abort my baby, if you know what I mean..

Attached: 1631692119893.gif (280x280, 327.41K)

lolol

Nah, only white looking for an arab

I kind of wanna fuck her

thats the wall brother

Look at that full-blonde hair. She must want to be viewed as more 'white.' Or maybe it's to satisfy the fetish of some man she's with.

>Look at that caked on makeup.
She has always used a large amount of makeup, though.

For some reason I find her ridiculously sexy

>Believes left-wing data claims
You explain yourself.

Be careful user, that's how we created modern turks.

im pretty sure that niggers commit infanticide more often than abort, so who cares, plus its gunna be a state issue and nigger areas will vote for abortion candidates

don't waste your energy trying to explain this, i had to essentially explain the constitution to my shrink today lol fucking tiring

Fake nose. She went to a cosmetic surgeon and picked default white nose off of the chart.

>NOOO I CAN'T KILL KIDS!

Lol I bet she'd stop breathing air if the government made it illegal

Attached: 1651473751474.gif (260x150, 830.08K)

jews mad lmao

Abortion literally was the only thing saving the white men. Now all the college White Girls won't be allowed to abort baby from Tyrone. It's literally over. It's literally fucking over. Expect an increase of white girl/Black Man relations.

>propaganda pushers
Profits?.jpg

This.

Attached: 1656109915927.png (1232x689, 870.83K)

Anyone got a better photo of the bj face?

They literally pay niggers to have as many retarded fatherless children as possible.

I'd impregnate the shit out of Anna Kasparian. Too bad she's retarded.

The hoes be knowin'
My smile is wide, also she cute

WE WILL MAKE AN EXCEPTION

Attached: 1653431137838.webm (960x540, 2.13M)

She's looking pretty good there.

>NOOOOOOOOOO WHOS GONNA KILL MY UNBORN CHILD NOW!!!!!!!

Attached: 1656113106727.png (570x444, 49.27K)

Isn't it amazing that these very people who claim a person has the fundamental right over their own body are the very same people not long ago who were forcing you to take the clot shot I hate them so much cobbers

No, never accept fake blonds. Fake is fake. Never accept substitutes.

get in there, boys
make it count

Attached: 1656111743619.png (500x500, 109.11K)

Literally the dumbest chick on the planet. An Armenian shilling for an Armenian Genocide Network.

She might as well be a Jew working with Nazis. Just another whore trying to scam a buck.

>Our country is moving backwards, we are devolving

What the fuck does that even mean when she and other commie liberals say this? A country, society, civilization, whatever is not some step by step line that you follow in the name of moving "forward". A society should be built on a common goal of its people, reinforcing its traditions, and stigmas within your society to show what you will and won't tolerate which in essence reflects the morality of your society. Progress for the sake of progress does not make you "forward thinking" society or an "evolved" society whatever that fuck that even means, it makes you a subverted weak society and eventually a collapsing destroyed society which we are well on our way of becoming.

Attached: 4185618618.jpg (1280x720, 178.17K)

I want to violently rape her stinky plastic face until she does in Minecraft but we all know that's already happened so many times that she needed plastic surgery to hide the damage

Thank God she keeps her clothes on with that shitty body

How many babies has she killed?

Thing that doesn't exist ends other thing that doesn't exist

My money is on no fewer than 10.

It works like this:
>Tyrone fucks Tynesha without a condom because he expects her to get an abortion or be on birth control.
>Tynesha either forgets, procrastinates, or purposely keeps the baby to get some tugboat money from the fed.
>Tyrone finds out he's the baby daddy and skips town. Yet another Tyrone is created to an out of wedlock mother and ends up without a dad becoming a gangbanger.
What don't you understand?

Attached: 1326414782302.jpg (640x480, 51.3K)