Why do they hate these? Genuine question. I mean I find babies to be annoying too but I don't want to kill them

Why do they hate these? Genuine question. I mean I find babies to be annoying too but I don't want to kill them.

Attached: baby (human).jpg (1280x720, 109.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/pPhmtci/david-benatar-better-never-to-have-been-pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: life vs non-existence.jpg (1300x1941, 179.25K)

Then you take care of them

they want to be kids forever. they'll die alone for it.

To this day, pic related has never been refuted.

docdroid.net/pPhmtci/david-benatar-better-never-to-have-been-pdf

Attached: Better Never To Have Been.jpg (900x1200, 112.49K)

Cool so why don’t these libshit niggers just kill themselves then?

They are dysgenic filth that hate the sight of productivity, family, and community because it is a reminder of their failure. These people crave only short term dopamine rushes and don’t want to take the time to start something for future generations to enjoy. It’s why they despise conservative pundits for talking about personal responsibility and respond with dumb shit like “yeetus the fetus”. Using humor to absolve them of their failure and guilt. It’s sad and a reflection of a sick society

Yeah I always say this. Very curious these non-existence advocates never kill themselves.

They're selfish narcissists who cannot give something else their attention.

And yet you haven’t offed yourself. Curious!

Idk man.

Honestly, I don't want to sound corny but my wife and i just had our first baby abd it's the best feeling. I always wabted a family eventually but didn't realize how much id love it. I just regret being a cuck and wait8ng for le appropriate time to be financially secured which im not and was never going to be.

Abortion in the US kills way more non-white babies. In fact, the ultra left is wrong; a true eugenics loving Nazi would support abortion in the U.S, knowing the truth about the disproportionate non-whites getting aborted

because it's a classic Jew trick, demoralization and nihilism. kikes will convince people to off themselves and kikes will reap the rewards they leave behind, simple as

Ban abortion for whites and keep it for niggers

baby = party time is over forever and women are spoiled brats.

I mean i'm all for allowing leftists to suicide themselves, you don't have to kill others babies

This is sort of what is going to happen. The states that scream the loudest about this are the states that will not ban abortion. They are also the states with the most nonwhites.

But they won't kill themselves. Honestly, if you go by that chart then suicide should be the best option if you become pregnant. Wouldn't wabt to grow old ir anything.

Antinatalism is inherently self-defeating. Every antinatalist is a living refutation of their own bullshit philosophy.

that's not a fetus