The absolute state of Any Forums

>pre 2020 Any Forums
>greentext and redpill threads out the ass
>meme operations were a thing such as IOTBW
>newfags were more or less educated about chan culture and the general history of this place
>the average user was redpilled about WW2 and all of the intricate details behind it
but now
>post 2020 Any Forums
>greentext and redpill threads are nonexistent
>meme operations are dead as fuck
>newfags aren't educated on chan culture and most don't even know what a slide thread is
>the average user doesn't know about the redpilled history of WW2
And yes I am using mommy Misato so this thread will get bumped.

Attached: missato.jpg (800x1132, 293.01K)

Attached: baka.png (278x278, 126.46K)

Real

Instead of complaining, why don't you do something about it? Start your own meme-op

I am a newfag but I perceived a huge drop in The quality of the board since the beginning of this year. You could still find a considerable amount of deep discussions, redpill threads, etc. before that time. Board culture still felt like an actual community. Now such things are few and far between. It's filled with retards. Also it feels like it's becoming gradually less radical over time, with an increase in moderate faggotry, and reddit tier opinions

Well I guess I can start off with why anime filters the communists and other shit niggers.

Attached: cute agression.jpg (1024x797, 228.08K)

More pic

did you just realize Any Forums sucks? its been trash since 2015/2016 . this is pretty much just facebook lite except with the ability to say nigger/gore threads. this place went downhill long ago, i barely come here anymore

Attached: 1554859462420.gif (240x176, 912.49K)

I just posted thisJust like Uncle Adolf said albeit it butchered cause I can't remember off the top of my head right now
>everything is rooted in one's own will
so I'll fill this thread up
The tranny jannies actively de-evolve this place through the bumping of slide threads and other assorted useless garbage while deleting good threads. I will work against this but I hope other anons will as well in the quest of regaining quality on this board.

Attached: if you dont like anime.jpg (259x194, 14.29K)

What are you talking about?

I'll post moar just for you cause you asked after this
We can bring it back by either a general assault of good quality threads being made or we can congregate in a dedicated thread. I don't know what to name this dedicated thread though. Any ideas?

Attached: workout.jpg (2036x1250, 1.68M)

If they would just make captchas actually hard as fuck and idiots would stop replying to obvious bait this place would be ok. How can people not see it ?

Janice's deliberately delete quality threads and leave up bait. Since the war started though the botposting has skyrocketed on every platform.

Attached: 20210201_140923_IMG_5701.jpg (960x544, 38.86K)

Here's something I dug up from the meme war. If you want something specific I'll probably have it
I'm going to fill this thread up with greentexts and redpills so current newfags have an idea of what a good thread is. I'm fucking tired of looking at all the constant garbage and feel like starting a golden age.

Attached: trump pence.png (700x800, 573.46K)

>We can bring it back
It is too big of a target now. Way too many shills and bots come here to ruin it on purpose. I am not even sure if I am real or a bot anymore.

Attached: 1655826195890.jpg (501x679, 52.05K)

But you're just shitting up this thread, faggot.
Go make a separate redpill thread

ever since they realized their IPs are being traced on each post it's become tougher to keep a thread going

this is a containment area and honeypot zone.
after the redpill there is only the blackpill.
the crime isss life. the sssentence isss death.

Yeah, this place has gone to shit since pizzagate, then Trump. Now it's a husk. We have no moderation, even worse our moderators glowies, and we're constantly raided. As a result, many of us don't effort post here anymore.
Personally, I spend more time on telegram, gab, and the smiley app.
The downside is those applications are entirely full of neon green feds.
The archives are still excellent, though. The topics that haven't been purged yet anyway.

>If they would just make captchas actually hard as fuck

Shills and bot operators buy Any Forums pass which eliminates captcha.

Welcome in the definition of artillery drum fire in verdun battle digitalized edition
Or digitalized edition of soviet tactics ie the if we drop enough people on their bullets they will eventually run out of bullets
Kusner deserves a castration with his internet recruitment of usefull idiots for 2016 shabbos goy election

Attached: 1655678281943.jpg (1024x859, 116.13K)

For a few weeks after this captcha site activity went down a huge amount. That was bots that hadn’t been retrained to do the new captcha yet

>meme operations are dead as fuck
Yes. They will never come back. Any Forums is a shell of what it used to be and that's a good thing. You idiots will never cause chaos like you did in 2016 or 2017. It's over, let it go.

You don't get it, there's been a shift in thought, we accepted clownworld, we now laugh at it, the redpilling efforts have become a secondary thought, we interact with eachother and maybe make a meme, when the flow of thought wills it. The best way I can describe it is.
>You're either with us or against us
>You're either a fren or a non-fren
>If you get it, you get it, if you don't, you don't

>he thinks anything post 2014 Any Forums was signficant
hahahaha

Any Forums is just a website, and we few retards that dwell here don't cease to exist just because bots spam the catalog. Nigger

Attached: 20200703_200340_IMG_4930.jpg (240x216, 52.42K)

We at the very least can create a dedicated redpill/greentext thread and have a topic of the day. That would be a fantastic idea holy fuck. What shall we name it?
We can bring it back with a topic of the day redpill/greentext thread.
>Welcome in the definition of artillery drum fire in verdun battle digitalized edition
I'm stealing that thx

Attached: police are traitors.jpg (1024x587, 168.13K)

>It's over, let it go
Now listen here you glownigger faggot since i wont repeat myself
You so much naively think that this is only one imageboard in world? Ha! You will never win this digital war (and this comes from 2020 election tourist who found out truth here) you would be stuck in constant chase of ghost riders of this information platform since any imageboard can take torch with its community
You think this place was what it was after the all legendary raids and actions like moutain dew name campagin? Lol it was a niche site with niche userbase and guess what this is not only imageboard in existence any imageboard can become this imageboard in its old glory and no matter what filters to prevent their mentioning you will adopt there will be a way.
Endchan

>You wont repeat 2016 again
Confirmed glownigger or leftypol kokot

One name
Jared Kushner or how its written

Thats not enough. Redpill/ screenshot threads can get spammed easily and don't require much interaction. We need a way to fool the bots.

Personally I love the Mike V tactic of posting bot bait for a paragraph or so then the copypasta. We need something similar that can have effort threads that don't get slid and don't get removed for 'off-topic'. Which changes depending on the weekly psyop.

Attached: Screenshot_20210902-105051_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x569, 385.95K)