Let's look at the facts

Let's look at the facts.

Attached: 1633823730173.png (600x197, 23.99K)

That's the animal abusing banned twitch streamer

I would have sex with her in a state that still allowed abortion.

Fact: you're a faggot

Most of the homeless people are in dem states/cities

>NOO I HAVE TO BE ABLE TO KILL MY CHILD!

If you don't want a kid, use protection or simply don't have sex

yes, giving women more rights is a large part of why we are where we are today. the 19th amendment needs to be repealed.

Attached: 1581507001642.jpg (600x800, 415.23K)

I would abort her.
It's never too late to get an abortion, right?

>use protection or simply don't have sex
Why are you oppressing her?

Yes

shut up, hole.

Attached: 1646452805247.png (592x251, 42.03K)

Mexican should go back to taco land if she wants to refry her beans

Less words: Female incel.

caring about women's opinions

thats not a mexican, thats a sandnigger

this is NECESSARY because the anglospheres sexual market is SO FUCKED that this homely, grey skin, fridgemidget has THOUSANDS of pathetic man slaves. frankly if a 9/11 happened with only women it would be a hay bale out of the barn with the way shits been going for the past 50 years.

18 U.S. Code § 1038 - False information and hoaxes = False Tweets about attack on "protestors" is a crime.

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

18 U.S. Code § 2331 - Terrorism (Domestic) Definitions

(5)the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—
(A)involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
(B)appear to be intended—
(i)to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii)to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii)to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
(C)occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States; and
(6)the term “military force” does not include any person that—
(A)has been designated as a—
(i)foreign terrorist organization by the Secretary of State under section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1189); or
(ii)specially designated global terrorist (as such term is defined in section 594.310 of title 31, Code of Federal Regulations) by the Secretary of State or the Secretary of the Treasury; or
(B)has been determined by the court to not be a “military force”.

Joe Biden, AOC, Pelosi, and Harris can now be charged with insurrection.

Joe Biden has fomented insurrection against the United States before, he is doing it again, against the Judicial Branch of government.

Hey Pentagon and actual american DoJ, get off your dildos and arrest Joe Biden and the Democrats who are calling for an insurrection.

Yeah they should just change it to "anti-abortion" lol fuckin repubs always gotta pussyfoot around saying what we really want

She's half right. I'm not "pro-life", I'm just against child murder. I don't know where the term "pro-life" even comes from.

>red states criminalize homelessness
>blue states provide services and outreach programs
>>"lol why blue states have so much homeless"
why would a homeless person live in a state that wants to murder them versus a state that will feed them?

Attached: EDEbFwXXsAEQy2L.jpg (800x1200, 191.18K)

>attacks on motives are bad
>you're only attacking my motives because your motives are bad

kys baby killer

>Uhh if you were pro life you'd do everything I want you to do???

'pro-life' people are always so quick to want other people dead

but have you also thought about that child's life after they are born, the trauma and hardships that they might face because:
>their mother was not ready to have a family
>their mother got pregnant because of sexual assault
>their mother is incapable of taking care of them due to financial crises, homelessness or even addiction
>the child itself is at a high risk of disability
Vive la abortion! Vive la liberté

>you're only attacking my motives because your argument is bad
fixed for you