Do you guys feel it? Something has shifted. Things are going to accelerate real quick now...

Do you guys feel it? Something has shifted. Things are going to accelerate real quick now, and ive got a feeling its going to get bad quick. There is a reason they released this ruling on a friday, there is a reason this ruling happened right before mid terms. We are about to witness something massive soon.
What do you guys think.

Attached: 1595737731868.jpg (392x600, 29.09K)

Supersized nothingburger. With fries.

Sneed

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-185105_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x785, 107.73K)

Nah

Just like COVID, the 2020 election fraud, and January 6th right?

I get that it’s super important to you guys, but it’s nothing.

>The entire world shutting down for a year and the largest wealth exchange in human history was nothing

You dumb nigga

>its not important until my house is on fire and ive been shot and raped and im bleeding out after starving for a week
Cool.

Attached: 1542036319396.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

Nothing ever happens dumb dumb. Pay attention.

>Whores can’t kill children, so the apocalypse is around the corner!
Ok, anyway absolutely nothing will happen.

Things are already happening. You're just too dumb to notice.

So fuckken right, i cant wait to wait 2 more weeks until the next two more weeks

Go read the leftist shitholes on reddit: it's just one side of leftist retarded slaves who want their degenerate shit vs. the other side of right-wing slaves who want their wholesome world.

Both sides are whining about their powerful rulers on the internet. You'll enjoy endless election cycles full of bitching retards on their smartphones getting fired up for "change," while both the leaders of the left and the right laugh at their bipartisan dinners.

Everything is going as planned. Inflation isn't even shit: they want you in apartments taking public transit as serfs working 80 hours to compete with brown retards, who they'll prop up so you never feel free enough to think of organizing, but only have the energy to bitch on the internet, because you're a slave who is drained to survive.

Left or right, you're their bitch slave, and the system is fully intact.

Begun the summer-riots has

Not quite.

And I bet you can’t be more specific because you could be exposed blah blah blah. 2 more weeks!

Attached: Hell.jpg (201x249, 5.44K)

Got this from a telegram channel:
When the 10 plagues came upon Egypt, each one was an insult to one of their dieties. From Apis to Sobek, each one was humiliated by being shown powerless over their domain.

I feel like Something oddly similar is happening to the Babylonian pantheon whom Israel whored after.

Baal Moloch: Fed by child sacrifice, humiliated by Roe.

Bogu Ziku (Mammon): A massive stagflationary recession is damaging the Fiat/usury system.

Ishtar/Astarte: Served by castrated sodomite priests. Insisted all women be defiled by a stranger in the love temple before marrying a husband. Repealing abortion is a direct attack on the sexual revolution that insists the same. Similarly we are making laws against recruiting eunuchs.

Tammuz Adonis: The cuck, the false Christ, the pretender. "That's not very Christian. Jesus would support our debauchery." Is not flying anymore. People hate the Anti-Christ and his (((false prophets.)))

If this is truly a spiritual event, it will end in freedom, and it will become more obvious as we go on.

I already mentioned the wealth exchange dummy. I'm not here to spoonfeed you.

BASED SCHIZO

Lol you are truly stupid of your baseline reading is simply abortion and not the social division/conflict the ruling causes. Who fucking cares about abortion you retard. Its the two most socially divisive topics, guns and abortion, coming to a head at the same time a global famine, global depression, global energy crisis and global supply chain collapse is facing and ai GUARANTEE you there will be another surge in some pandemic this fall/winter. If you cant see the dominos being set up you are a true fucking retard

This p much. Both sides are eating up the agroprop while those in positions of power collude with eachother to extract as much resources as they can from the citizenry. It's so obvious at this point It's a little demoralizing

Ok. Let’s do what we can to stop it! Aww we can’t. Oh well, we tried.

HACK THE PLANET
HACK THE PLANET

Attached: Hackers1.jpg (3599x2397, 1.71M)

>What do you guys think.
Deport all non-whites. That's a real issue. Abortion is stupid and boring.

They nuke LA when Lake Mead runs dry. Then the reset begins.

It's too late to stop it. It's just about being prepared at this point.

Don't ask questions, just wait two weeks and then get excited for the next two weeks.

Yeah, it’s called surfing the Kali Yuga brah.

Lol you cant fucking stop it. If you see a tsunami heading towards you you're not planning how to prevent it happening. Just brace for impact.

You're about to witness something massive alright
*unzips dick*