PLEASE GOD MAKE IT HAPPEN

PLEASE GOD MAKE IT HAPPEN

Attached: usa-map-1.jpg (1424x861, 307.46K)

retard tier map lurk more

Texas is liberal idk why people think it is conservative I get way more dick here than NY

new york? conservative? lol

>conservatives have all the nigger states
weird flex but ok

>Illinois including cook county
>Conservative
Are you fucking retarded. Half this county is uppity libtards and the other half is brainless "duh always pull the D lever" minorities. There are tranny flags in my suburb for Christ sake.

>evenly cut the country in half just like my bideo games
>too much of a pussy to split michigan up
2/10 bad

People are still under the illusion its state vs state instead of city vs country

lol i even spelled conservatives wrong

You gave out all the fertile land in the midwest?
this map isn't that great OP

Liberals can have NY, CA, WA, OR and probably NV
let them stay over there

please leave kansas out of this

>pnw ceded to libtards
no, fuck you. let the have seatac and portland, but as exclaves like Kaliningrad.

Liberals can go to the Navajo Nation.

Attached: 1634091397108.jpg (2300x1708, 712.78K)

Even this is smooth brained. They can have NYC, SF, LA, Chicago, Seattle, Baltimore and Portland. We're taking Philadelphia back just because. They will live in these cities and that's it. Entrance/Exit will be strictly monitored and if they fuck around we cut their power/food and they kill each other in under a week.

Have fun living among blacks and mexicans.

Attached: USA Largest-Ancestry.jpg (1600x1130, 392.08K)

kek

Attached: african-american-population-map.png (950x766, 157.31K)

what the fuck is so hard to understand about: if you vote democrat you get moved to the left side of the country

Move liberals to Ney york and california.
Call them megacity 1 and megacity 2, then wall them off.

fake and gay, actual pottery

this guy gets it

Attached: 91-year-old-ww2-veteran-frank-lee-was-shot-to-52247169.png (500x652, 145.81K)

slightly right leaning county chads rise up!

As US "civil war" wouldnt have any lines, it'd be mass rioting random killings and national guard bases being raided while the guardsmen are not in any mood to guard it. It'd be grotesque and no one would win.

That's a terrible map. All libshits, faggots, jews, and niggers should be forcibly relocated north of the Mason-Dixon and east of Ohio and left to rot.

Attached: 1654730741665.jpg (768x1024, 92.38K)

Fixed it

Attached: SouthernStates.png (800x495, 137.84K)

The mountains are where I'd live in that soiled taint below us

The cities are the perfect place for the concealment of corruption. Most people are cogs in the system that is intrinsically burdened with corruption.

much better, based

Who made this map? Point them to me so I can laugh maniacally at them.

libtards only live in 5 of those states

Most of IL is degenerate and stupid as fuck. A few rural cites are ok but they don't call it "The Peoples republic of Illinois" for nothing. I've never seen so many niggers and perverts as I have in cook county holy shit man

Uh no. Fuck you. ALL of it belongs to uncle Addy.

>dakotas montana wyoming
nigga u stupid

Whoever drew this dividing line is politically illiterate and utterly retarded

Attached: CF7A71A6-8DC8-46E3-BF22-0D780C2755F0.jpg (2048x1692, 290.04K)

The third Reich lives on in the Midwest

being a faggot isn't political, it's a mental illness

Cowboys are frequently secretly fond of each other

Hopefully they would force migration like when India and Pakistan were divided bc the left ruins everything.

Attached: CC2E5A88-AE43-4865-81F5-1BC7E4F009A8.jpg (1392x788, 154.63K)

The only real right wing, freedom-minded people are in rural parts of northern states.

"Conservatives" in southern states will swing to the left in the future, when leftist influence in those states reaches the same level as it is currently in other states.

Living in a country full of Israel serving christcucks is no better than living in a country full of pozzed negro worshipping liberals

North "nod"

>Montana, South Dakota, North Dakota, Wyoming, Idaho are liberal

Lmfao no fucking way

>dirt votes
Remember the 5 people in your county won't compete with 20 million in nyc

You need to think outside the box brother.

>new england
>conservative

Literally no one calls it that.

abortion is now illegal in TX

It would be closer to the Russian civil war where it starts in the cities and spills outwards. Not states vs states.

Just for clarification. Lyman Frank Baum wrote a, still relevant, series of childrens books regarding the body politic of America.

The right wing portion of the US will secure their borders and deport the spics, blacks hopefully will lose their voting rights and any company, individual or entity displaying black supremacy ideology will be killed. Capital punishment for counterfeit of the new countries gold back currency.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92.04K)

Yeah they want more based baby niggers and spics. And those unloved kids are going to be groomed by schools and turn Tejas blue.

No one cares how many miniscule Latino dicks you take in Austin, you smelly Canaanite kike nigger.