How bad is the crime/catalytic converter thefts in your area

youtu.be/G52dZIPLsEU

Attached: E628808A-CE51-48A0-A5DE-C43BB24F14AD.jpg (1284x1006, 662.16K)

mexicans are always the ones doing this for some reason

I currently don’t have one because it was stolen
Car go brrrrrr

say what you will about the beans, they really are good with cars

Hola senores, the based department would like to have a word with you

They were at epidemic levels this spring then vigilantes killed a couple of them and the phenomena completely stopped. Weird right?

this is based, charges should be dropped

Attached: 1655442669352.jpg (768x918, 124.97K)

If you make a juiced car, don't buy the beaner brand hydraulic and air pumps. Just get them from McMaster and pay the few extra bucks. The beaner brand pumps all break in short order.

In this case, a nigger robbed the spics and the spics went crazy and chased the nigger through the freeway. The nig crashed his Jeep and died

Huge fucking issue here in Minneapolis. Just passed a law making it illegal to possess one that isn't attached to a vehicle without evidence that you own a vehicle it fits, or operate a registered business that deals in auto parts / repair. County sheriffs are having shops do free serial number engraving on people's CCs and recyclers are required to log the serial number and driver's license of anyone bringing in a CC for scrap.

>mexicans are always the ones doing this for some reason
Defending their homes and property?

Pic un related and not shooped

Attached: C0DAC701-1718-4F17-B55F-2635E15BA1C7.jpg (1772x988, 748.21K)

How the fuck does that happen?

Pretty bad during the pandemic. I had to buy a shield and have it installed under the car just to deter people from stealing it. It's a Prius so the CC is worth an easy $1000 stolen, maybe more.

I had a friend who eventually got into drugs and became a CC thief. Couldn't even associate with him anymore in fear he would one day come steal mine if he knew where I moved to.

I was scrapping a 2000 Ford Taurus and cashed in 2 of the 3 cats. The third one was too hard to get out. I got paid $140 for the two of them, but it wasn't worth the effort because then car-scrapping companies didn't want to tow it off my property. I just wanted to know what I'd get for them, with the price of precious metals being sky high.

East LA checking in. I had mines stolen, first time they couldn't get it off and just nicked the O2s, second time they took it. I had a Honda Element. I got a Elantra now which is much closer to the ground and haven't got any attempts on it yet.

The crews that do it always have a woman with them so they can do it in daylight and it looks like two guys helping out a woman.

I hate Mexicans and Latinos so much it’s unreal. Absolute trash people.

Found a genie lamp and wished for a neck pillow

kek
>the monkeys paw curls

A bunch of my neighbors have had their catalyic converters stolen but all my cars are pre 1995 so they have shit tier catalytic converters and the beaners dont seem to care about them.

It was stolen by a beaner or a bigger. Fuck you people.

No idea, I guess my comment was meant for but I clicked the wrong post. The pic was in the next recommended video after your OP vid.
That fat distribution is crazy, you can almost see how big the back of his neck is because it shows up between his ear and his skull. If it was just one area I’d say maybe a tumor but it’s his whole fucking neck and cheeks. Some weird ass shit.

Californian here, it's awful here because of all of the Mexicans

Anyones blown away by all the petty excuses beaners used to get away with their low in decision making. Latinos are FUCKING NIGGERS now. They react with violence and make excuses for it. Fuck Latinos.

We have ghetto gang shootings in my area and stolen cars/catalytic converters everywhere here. Same thing, it's beaners every fucking time. They're literally worse than the blacks around here now

Look at the comments on that YouTube video. People like these ghetto ass shootings. Fuck beaners. They are the new niggers.

Just drive better bro. Not sure how this is the fault of the victims of a robbery

do white people realize asians get real ugly in like 30 years?

Attached: b74757601cc6de22faf2253c54c86b8e--asian-aging-aging-process.jpg (474x440, 33.4K)