And we shall fight them in the streets, and in the starbucks, and in the apple store

And we shall fight them in the streets, and in the starbucks, and in the apple store...

Attached: 1639206072136.webm (640x352, 2.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/south-africa-riots-72-killed-1000-arrested-amid/story?id=78835382
youtube.com/watch?v=XcDQx1CuzVA&ab_channel=JeffChagrin
youtube.com/watch?v=rUlk7XGqFCM&t=383s&ab_channel=WicusRoets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where is this?

South Africa

Are those zombies?

texas

It’s outside the Supreme Court.

>zombies if they lazy

Story?

In a way..... yes

during the riots in S Africa
audio version is great

Where is this?

A bantu war chief in South Africa didn't get his way so he rallied his tribe to do some looting and burning.
This was not popular with other bantus tribes, boers, anglos, or Indians and Arabs.
The offending Bantu tribe, after causing mass havoc for a bit, were badly BTFO.
abcnews.go.com/International/south-africa-riots-72-killed-1000-arrested-amid/story?id=78835382

Where's John with the shotgun?

South African Whites are some of the most kino people

youtube.com/watch?v=XcDQx1CuzVA&ab_channel=JeffChagrin

youtube.com/watch?v=rUlk7XGqFCM&t=383s&ab_channel=WicusRoets

Palestine

its south africa chud

You're going to die. Lol!

Niggers don't love you back. LMAO!

what are you talking about chud?

That really looks like a good time.

Attached: 1436382740957.png (500x250, 175.06K)

Can I buy tear gas without a gay license or tax stamp?

This is off topic, but nobody is going to read this thread so who cares?

I was browsing youtube and some inglorious basterds scenes came up. I hated this movie the first time i saw it. I'm a 3rd generation german immigrant to america. My grandfather fought in the first world war on the western front as a machine gunner, and i'm proud to say he was one of the men who on that famous christmas day crossed no mans land with small gifts to hand to his opponents. A true moment of humanity in a sea of inhumanity. A desert rose. My grandparents never believed in the holocaust. They said it was just war propaganda. They were decent german folk and they new german people. They knew it wasn't in their character to do something like that.

So the question is, why do I love inglorious basterds? I love it because it shows the allies as they were. Brutal, savage, uncivilized and BASE pillagers of civilization. They raped, murdered, GENOCIDED, and pillaged the german people. Everything they say the germans did? Thats what the allies did.

You see it today don't you? How the left PROJECTS all their crimes onto us. Everything they want to do they project onto us. Well it was always that way. You ever wonder why the good guys always won? Its because the winner always made themselves into the good guys. God bless quentin tarantinos lack of self awareness. I see the hand of God moving through his arrogance, and revealing his nature.

Attached: jewish filth.jpg (960x540, 163.13K)

>watching movies past 1970
>watching TV past the early 2000s

thats all you have to say to me? What do pistachios taste like bot?