How does banning abortion save the White race?

How does banning abortion save the White race?

Attached: Classy.jpg (512x512, 41.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rtlofholland.org/abortion-statistics/
cis.org/Report/HartCeller-Immigration-Act-1965
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it doesnt. its a partisan political victory for the republicans who i dont give two fucks about.

because now democrat states will legalize it while red states ban it. win/win

nothing will save the white race. whites signed their own death warrants back in the 1800's with the cessation of slavery and colonization.

Abortion is the key to everything. This is why kikes are freaking out. Ending abortion saves the nation.

1) in the seventies when abortion was legalized that’s when you saw a huge uptick in immigration. It makes perfect sense, the state needs tax payers and if those future tax payers are being killed then they are forced to import them.

2) since the beginning of time women were forced to be chaste or be a mother, the only two things a woman is supposed to do, by making abortion legal women are now living in a world without consequences, this has ruined relations between men and women.

3) the state has created an inverse pyramid with social security and Medicare payments, without more new taxpayers each year the system will collapse. No politician is going to purposefully collapse the system so no matter what anyone says the state will import immigrants for every baby killed by abortion.

4) more whites are killed each year by abortionists than anything

5) 750,000 white babies were killed last year due to abortion

6) most abortions are not poor white “wigger” whites, 27% of them were from catholic girls and 57% of them reported no economic hardship

7) even if they were low value whites, the poorest whites are less violent than the richest Somalian immigrants

8) since roe vs wade we have killed 60m babies and imported 50m immigrants, before we started killing babies we didn’t import immigrants

>but abortion hurts blacks more than whites
A jew shill lie. Black US population % has actually increased since Roe v Wade while white % decreased dramatically

Abortion is the key to everything, ending abortion sets America free.

rtlofholland.org/abortion-statistics/

Attached: 1965 imm.jpg (2466x860, 541.13K)

cis.org/Report/HartCeller-Immigration-Act-1965

you are a bot

It doesn't.
White bitch get stomped!

Also, for the last 40 years, abortion has been used to lower white IQs by targeting white women with the highest IQs, as well as delaying age of "first live birth" among white women SPECIFICALLY.

This kept rates of white newborns low, but it kept high IQ women from passing on their genes or being mothers (high IQ stay at home moms raise smarter kids). The majority of abortion clinics are not in black areas, they're in small towns and suburbs that are majority white.

Abortion as a tool of the jew for white genocide is PROVEN. The shill argument "abortion keeps blacks from reproducing" is dead... a nice psyop attempt... but now fuck off.

Attached: IQ.lowered.jpg (760x1163, 267.24K)

Grey Brown Pink

Stay assblasted, kikes.

Attached: jew.jpg (510x680, 109.03K)

My priority is ending feminism. Don't care if it's not yours. It will still be mine.

thats a picture of you so get fucked shlomo nice try

>black south bans it
>white NE legalizes it

Attached: 1656127798519.jpg (720x572, 28.12K)

White race?

Attached: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg (600x600, 33.08K)

Get fucked kiketards

Attached: 1656127885443.jpg (740x600, 133.28K)

you mean white states with no substantial black population (vermont, oregon, washington etc) will legalize it and red states with large black minorities (arkansas, louisiana, mississippi, georgia etc) will make it illegal? HMMMMMMMM HMMMM INTERESTING give me the qrd on how i should view this as a good thing.

Attached: 1649163648330.png (554x439, 132.5K)

>How does banning degeneracy and evil help the white race?

fpbp again

>muh south
Reminder that welfare benefits max out after a certain amount of kids

>give me the qrd on how i should view this as a good thing
You shouldn't.
Anyone who has thought this through sees this outcome.
Nog population in South/Red states will explode. White population control continues in naive white hamlets (Vermont, Maine, etc).

>no abortion
>more white babies
It's a well known fact that brown people will still have abortions in back alley clinics lol, always have, always will.