I'm moving to Mexico

This country sucks. I've been working on a secluded farm for the past two weeks and come back to society today and find out that we're about to have another "fiery, but mostly peaceful" summer.

Since I've been alive, this country has always been engulfed in some bullshit crisis and going overseas gave me a perspective of just how uniquely American it is. This shit doesn't happen anywhere else.

I'm moving to Mexico and cutting all contact with America. This place is a fucking parasitic hell-hole that sucks ass.

Enjoy your Antifa and niggers.

Attached: 1653256223253.png (525x669, 472.35K)

:( oh no

prayin 4 ur soul nigga

Don't worry, I'm moving to Yucatan. You're probably too poor to be anywhere near there.

HOW COULD YOU, LEDARIUS

no deadnaming, bigot

Yucatán? LMFAO. If you would’ve said San Pedro (where I live) maybe I would’ve respected you a bit more.

>America is a declining first world country so I will move to a third world monkey shithole ruled by narcos
Lmao what a retard

oh ledarius..

Attached: 1639243122033.gif (320x248, 2.99M)

Nothing will happen except Jay Inslee setting up abortion tourism.

Welcome. Have fun, eat tacos, don't get gypped

Attached: 1655964126442.jpg (619x460, 45.66K)

>This is my nigga from my childhood and we both were close friends... Now I found out he wants to be a woman and suck dick??? Hell no nigga, I want my best friend back.. I miss you Ledarius im praying for your soul

you wanted the stability only enough white people give, turns out once enough shitskins, niggers and jews migrate to a location- everything goes to shit anyway, who knew...

FUCK U NIGGA. WE CAME OUT DA TRENCHES TOGETHER. NOW U TELLIN DE'SHAWN HE WANNA DRES UP LIKE A WOMAN AND SUCK DICK!??!?!?!?!

Good luck bro, Merida is one of the safest places in Mexico so you probably won't get mugged

What race

Why do so many manlets troon out?

Yucatan is not an easy place to live much is still uninhabitable. Full of mosquitoes and all types of creepy things that will ruin your day. 2 weeks is not really enough time to know if you can handle such a place. Probably 95 percent of the foreigners that try to either fail trying or end up in the jaws of a jaguars mouth.

>I'm moving to Mexico and cutting all contact with America

For each American who wants to go to Mexico, 1000 Mexicans want to come to the USA.

Attached: One_Question_USA_Citizenship_Test.jpg (1187x399, 77.39K)

Buck Status: Broken

It is very interesting. My Germanic American branch of the family that moved to Mexico, TJ and Ensenada, speak Spanish fluently, make tons of money. The Mexican side of my family, uncertain of their ethnicity, all speak poor English and have very low paying jobs. I am blond with a Hispanic surname, am I supposed to learn Spanish and get wealthy in Mexico? Because I am doing fuck all here, no climbing past first rung on the ladder. Not tranny, gay, brown, used to volunteer at catholic church.