I'm tired

I don't care about abortion, I don't care about Democrats or Republicans, liberals or conservatives... I just want to see America go up in flames, I want to see the great whore fall while I shitpost on Any Forums and I drink my Mezcal

Attached: IMG_20220624_215059.jpg (430x536, 113.84K)

this is going to be a catalyst for it. the target will largely be the christian right as this was sort of their pet issue and they were unpopular for years

is that your daughter? would bang.

Also feeling burnt out lately, but I look forward with glee at the coming shitshow

>spic wishing ruin on something he can never attain personally
Imagine my shock

>Luisito

You don't belong here, faggot.

Attached: 1655987732878.gif (318x200, 491.1K)

La usé como bait, indígena

I know leaf bro

Up in flames, falling like a rock through an open pit of sewage, complete financial collapse, whatever horrible thing you can dream, shit post away, because even after all of that, we'll still be a fucking utopia compared to mexico.

>50000000 niggers
>Utopía

KEK

>La usé como bait, indígena

Still a faggot.

Attached: images (1).jpg (487x630, 32.61K)

But Mex-user, don't you also want to suck the blood off a baby's freshly mutilated penis before subverting your host nation's culture?

>I just want to see America go up in flames, I want to see the great whore fall
me too buddy

We could be friends spic, I can't wait. The horrors that will be bestowed upon my lands and my people are quite comforting. Hope I survive, probably won't.

Attached: 1655611569846.jpg (1024x993, 69.69K)

10,00000000000 brown shitskins, talking shit on anyone else while their people are all fat, short midgets who get beheaded on the daily, and literally would lick a niggers taint for a whole year straight just to cross the border, lmao cope more.

You'll be pulled into it for the funnies. South America will make it out okish though.

>up in flames
We're getting close
The fire rises

>I just want to see America go up in flames
america is the only reaason people can even survive in mexico.

>3
if America goes to flames so will we.

>I just want to see America go up in flames
So you want it to end up like your own shithole joke of a nation?

Not gonna happen Pablo. sorry youre jealous. Roe v Wade being overturned will reduce immigration and you will die in your shithole country

If you can't have it, ruin it for everybody

most basedpilled way a man can live

>Juan
stay seething, maricon

mezcal is good stuff. i got some "flame roasted" or something smokey. quite good mexibro.

Actually California is pretty comparable to Mexico, except you can still legally own some massively cuckified firearms.