Every girl I know is delighted with this decision

Don't let the shills psyop you, only blue state simps and hoes mad.

Attached: 1577718002587.jpg (396x385, 15.85K)

> Dude dude i totally know a lot of trad women that are happy with this! tots! i pinky promise! there are good women out there!!!!!

You str8 boys and your cope are pathetic.

Attached: 1637599648877.jpg (720x900, 72.81K)

Females tend to be more antiabortion than males, because females are more emotional.

I'm hearing the same too. All women with no tattoos and life goals are over the moon happy

every girl i know is crying right now, i mean they are right. what's coming next, interracial marriage? cmon user

This user knows, I've been to anti-abortion rallies and they're strongly majority woman, not even old women either.

WERE ALL MOVING TO /nein/ chan dot com

Trannie mods here are starting to delet threads documenting damage done by Antifa were all getting /comfy/ on nein dumping all evidence of crimes.

# #

I chi ta

I hate anyone that joined the internet after 2007 for regular use and hope they all rope.

Your mom and your sister?

fpbp

>live in blue state
>live in only pocket of state that has been red for over 40 years
>didnt even know about the roe wade stuff until I got home
>nobody is even talking about it
feels good. and I don't care about muhh abortions I just want to eat my pizza in peace

Attached: 1655040289124.png (634x772, 973.34K)

If you still hate women, please leave your room and talk to people.
Turbo-based autistic women are rare but on average they're more redpilled than men despite how much twitter hoes virtue signal.

Attached: 1653919333602.png (3000x2368, 550.3K)

Watch every whore realize they can just take it up the ass and blow dudes more and act like this is some new revelation to not get pregnant, and how it will be empowering to get anally plundered

>t. faggot

Ay I'm fine with that imo head feels better than pussy.

Seethe. Cope. Dilate.

Attached: 1o2sT43f.jpg (662x441, 48.46K)

butter face

I don't know a single woman at any age who is happy with this decision. They're all making a big fuss over on social media.

I hate women in general, not turbo-based autistic women tho

Sauce

>Incel was scared to talk to women so he decided he was a fag
Many such cases. Sad!
Probably because you don't know any good women and you think social media is representative of reality. Also Canadians are ridiculously liberal. I'm from based Florida so my experiences are different though

Largely true, I think the reason people get that way is because of the big cities. I've lost count of how many 9/10 blonde Stacy's I've seen dating Jerome niggers here in the metroplex. But when I vacation in the sticks, I VERY often see white 9's enjoying nature with some Chads or lucky Brads. The democrats and their big cities skew the truth and will alter your perception. Escape the cities, homestead in the sticks with your trad wife. That's my plan.

Attached: Beautiful.jpg (1199x1200, 203.14K)

Her face is fine, it's the tattoo that ain't

Most of the women I know are happy about this. The few that aren’t are single and unlikely to get pregnant any time soon.

Same here
Healthy women don't like murdering babies

>girl I know
nice try OP