That dark feel…

Anyone else have a dark feeling bubbling up from Roe being overturned? It’s definitely a happy moment, but it feels like a dark watershed for America is underneath. Anyone got this feel?

Attached: 2F179F7A-A0F1-4742-9505-25CA7068F690.jpg (1920x1080, 32.49K)

It's the eye of the hurricane. So calm, so peaceful.
Kiss your frens, love your frens.
Because your frens here, are big and small, and love you.

No, I'm honestly pretty happy.

>definitely a happy moment

Attached: 5B970154-CB4C-433E-9C0A-3A39BA06FC69.jpg (820x1024, 103.52K)

Nah.

Dam I’d nut in her buttercup any day

People are acting like this is a victory that had to be fought for, that it means things are reversing. No one fought. Some judges with no connection to White anything made a decision that was inevitable because roe was bullshit. Right wing israeli jews (Trump, mossad, chabad factions) will capture any normie momentum, which is exactly why Q retardation is back.

Attached: wicky.png (1440x1309, 912.07K)

But yes

Yes, it's like the void is here.

Attached: fr33.jpg (1200x1800, 666.37K)

How would you find it?

liberals are trying so fucking hard to get their Boston Massacre moment that their basically about to go fully on the offense. I for one can’t wait until the day we can finally rid these genetic dead ends

No. I'm way past being worried or hanging on to the hope that things might have "gone back to normal." I took a 2/3 pay cut and lost my health insurance to say no to these faggots and their vaccine hysteria. Every single fibre of my being relishes their pain and aches for the day when we can all stop pretending to live in a cohesive society and throw down. Fuck these people to the depths of hell. I'm so ready for this.

I think this is the beginning of the beginning.
The American Troubles are coming.

>happy moment
THEY ARE ACTIVITY ENTRAINING HALF THE POPULATION FUCKWIT

WOMEN DESIRE WHAT THEY CANT HAVE BAKA

your body, our choice

This

No, I’m just in a very celebratory mood!

But I definitely see the calls for violence & tribulation, as well as the recent moves of congress against gun rights. Trials have been, more are ahead, but glory will follow.

Did I give you permission to use my OC???

Attached: Nigger-chan lv99.png (677x898, 1.85K)

John 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

They were fought.

I don't know if I call it a "dark watershed" but America finds itself once again at a crossroads. Hard times are coming and out of those hard times strong individuals will arise to lead this nation to glory. This is simply the calm before the storm.

This, and only this.

The fact that this board is going crazy right now is undeniable proof that this is astroturfing glownigger central. It's so tiresome.

Conservatives sit on ass or get arrested. Left wingers will riot over bernie sanders and blame it on the death of a nigger. This roe bullshit will make them respond with violence that makes 2020 look like a day in disney land.

No I feel like I'm being bathed in the light of God. You must be a sinner.