NORMIES GETTING VASECTOMIES

NORMIES ARE GETTING VASECTOMIES IN PROTEST OF ROE V. WADE BEING OVERTURNED.

THEY ARE WILLINGLY ENDING THEIR GENETIC LINE WHICH ALLOWED THEM TO BE RETARDED FAGGOTS. THANK GOD.

Attached: 1656109069250.jpg (608x1024, 73.39K)

Between this and the clot shot killing off all the Democrat voters the country will be deep red by 2040.

Liberals self selecting themselves for extinction. You love to see it.

Attached: sam hyde laughing.gif (306x205, 2.97M)

So the whole thing was just another Jew psyop to profit from people getting unnecessary surgery, whilst allowing the lowest common denominator of society to flourish?
Wow, that's surprising....

Attached: diversity is thier strength.jpg (643x792, 150.33K)

Im not going to stop them. I bare backed loads of chick in my teens and twenties. Never had an issue. This was 20 year ago though so and haven't had sex in 5 years.

Attached: 1655677463355.jpg (471x388, 94.25K)

Plebbit is insanely astroturfed, I would guess that most of these comments are bots

Nature always hits back, evolution is real. The weak will purge itself.

Inb4 a redditor chimes in and says it's reversible

Oh no, now they're taking responsibility for their actions instead of cleaning it up later with baby murder. Stop, stop please I beg you.

Attached: 1655282993404.jpg (693x633, 57.21K)

>robots convincing plebbitors to not have kids

Attached: 1655895108180.png (334x334, 213.88K)

Maybe if blacks are the ones fucking and not getting vasectomies like weakling they're probably not the lowest common denominator.

>Too stupid to see the obvious intelligence filter
Yeah, you're the kind to think the're plenty of water in the well aren't you.

Good, I hate r*dditors

Pro tip: pull the benis out right before the coom if you don't want a baby. Why is this so hard for people to do?

>i was a degenerate
gonna go ahead and say u didn't do shit incel.

we should ban vasectomies too.

>female sex strike
>work strike
>manwhores getting vasectomies
Clarence Thomas I KNEEL

These are bots. And a very tiny minority of Reddit fucks.
This is a psyop to convince white men that they need to get snipped to respect women's rights; it isn't actually happening

God bless America

Attached: 1647496933785.png (802x733, 84.83K)

>user doesn't know about the time prior to social media where attention starved girls were easy targets

kek i feel so fucking bad for zoomers

Markt cloths

Pretty sure you need an appointment and referral from your doctor. You donjust line up somewhere and get your nuts cut.

I'm pretty sure they can accommodate such noble causes

Yeah bro yeah so cool bro you’re a super cool man aren’t you. Shut the fuck up you silly deadbeat cunt.

What is funny is that most of them probably live in lib states like CA or NY making this completely irrelevant to them lol.