Question

Question.

Aren't most abortions black? Shouldn't most "non racist" whites be glad about this? More blacks will exist now.

Attached: 1625116808240.png (900x900, 9.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

erlc.com/resource-library/articles/the-demographics-of-abortion-in-america/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3780732/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Aren't most abortions black?
Source: Your ass?

erlc.com/resource-library/articles/the-demographics-of-abortion-in-america/

trannies cannot help themselves by posting only feminine women pictures and cartoons/anime in conjunction with their point. It's a cartoon brainwash that you saw during the "clans" war face phase of phone games. TikTok follows suit by most people making exaggerated faces like cartoon characters to extrapolate meaning from inanimate/dead object in which their persona (female to male/male to female) exists...in a fantasy

SAGE

I'm not a tranny lol

If my enemies are unhappy, I'm happy.

Attached: carl schmitt slapping tim pool.jpg (480x360, 37.35K)

then you are an internet addicted faggot...a soon to be tranny imo. Fuck the lot of you 'always online' generations. Defunct faggots waiting for the right asteroid to turn you into prey scraping for food

Attached: 1651818821562.gif (286x224, 776.41K)

Most don't care about having more black people
they'd rather not fuck themselves over just to add more niggers

Yes, most abortions are from lower class and non white, it's legal eugenics I don't understand why Any Forums is so excited about this repeal
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3780732/

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-24 192848.png (1092x432, 131.24K)

Howd you become
Scarred

these stats are made up to get people like you to support mass infanticide
the majority of abortions are college age white women

There's going to be a rise in child molestation in conservative states.

Simple causality.

Abortion breaks up bad relationships. Beaten women are less likely to stay with abusive partners if they can abort their fetus.

Abusive partners are more likely to molest kids.

I don't care about the demographics. I care about knowable implications for child protection! We must protect civil rights!

They really aren't though.

Welcome to pol

Attached: 1649612563688.jpg (480x421, 75.11K)

>Source: Your ass?
Instantly btfo

Attached: 467567456.jpg (470x368, 34.26K)

This is the shill talking point for today.
Its like when atheists try and get Christians for not doing something in the bible. Its not effective.

OP here I just want to say I am anti abortion but I don't like blacks, but it is funny to use this angle against leftists

>t-trust me dude
kys troon

I for one welcome our new bantu overlords

Why would I want college age women pumping out even more little retards?

In the US the CDC provides official abortion data. The CDC over the last many decades have shown that blacks and browns abort their babies more than whites. If you assume some of those white women are race mixing and the father is non-white then non-white babies are overwhelmingly aborted more than white babies

Outside of the US there are many organizations that provide abortion data and considering most of the world's population is not white then it is no surprise that worldwide non-whites are aborted more than whites by a wide margin

so far, the only thing I see on this board is massive cognitive dissonance whenever this point is brought up

apparently promiscuous left-leaning women having more children is a good thing all of a sudden

Been telling you for years that the racists vote Democrat. Hell, even Malcolm X said it.

>implying niggers care about whitey's precious laws
>implying niggers won't continue to kill each other in record numbers

Attached: 1572389033735 nigger abortion hammer.webm (400x226, 714.95K)

Are there any other reasons for this other than abortion

Remember: this is a shill thread.